• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AB is gone! James White owners rejoice WAAAAAH

You start him even when Burkhead is playing 

So you don't burn your flex spot on Thursday is why. Keep it open for any last minute changes for positional flex-ibility.

2 defensive TDs and a bunch of Sony doesn't happen every week. James has a couple slow games every year and still catches 60-80 balls. Just keep in mind, he was 5th rounder or later for a reason. He gets 4 or 5 catches a week and only 4 or 5 carries a week too. Today he got 3 carries and 3 catches. Not too different than expected. He will be fine.

12 hours ago, Mattice1 said:

2 defensive TDs and a bunch of Sony doesn't happen every week. James has a couple slow games every year and still catches 60-80 balls. Just keep in mind, he was 5th rounder or later for a reason. He gets 4 or 5 catches a week and only 4 or 5 carries a week too. Today he got 3 carries and 3 catches. Not too different than expected. He will be fine.

Quite. We're getting exactly what we expected, aren't we? Not sure why people are surprised/disappointed.

14 minutes ago, Power-O said:

think he is best played when the games will be competitive... 

Unfortunately for us White owners, there might not be any of those this year.

On the bright side, Pats either feel like they owe him or just don't care about running up the score because they were still throwing to him in a blowout. 

I don't understand...normally teams have to submit a "Game Status" report by Friday 4 PM EST showing who will sit out, don't they?

Did the Patriots bypass that because this is a personal matter?

This totally screwed me as I dropped Burkhead unknowingly on Friday. Thanks Patriots. Your sneakiness strikes again.

Oh well hope White does well this week. 

1 hour ago, meverett85 said:

Have this feeling that this guy is about to become super relevant.....

Am I alone? Have a weird hunch w/ Sony sucking, Brown out of town, and a banged up Edelman.

Can’t ignore Burkhead though.

9 hours ago, meverett85 said:

Have this feeling that this guy is about to become super relevant.....

Am I alone? Have a weird hunch w/ Sony sucking, Brown out of town, and a banged up Edelman.

Me too, although it does rather hinge on Edelman missing some time.

White owner, picked up Burkhead for a one week filler and now I don't want to drop him. short bench and bye's are starting soon. Thoughts about holding White and Burkhead? I cant see playing both of them....White should be the play most weeks unless Michel gets hurt or benched and Burkhead takes over....idk

Thinking of trying to trade for this guy while he is kind of on the DL... Can anyone give any insight on him?  I figured with AB gone now, that definitely opens up his role again.  

Also, what do you guys see his value as?  Im in a .5PPR league, and while I've never owned him, I've always see him be a steady production