NBC Sports Edge Forums

Nikola Jokic 2019-2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Guy averaged 25-11-8 with stocks and good %s for basically 3 months and he doesn’t miss games, I’m absolutely drafting him again

only reason not to draft is so that you can steal him when he goes on one of his patented slumps...

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

11/11/6 and 4 stocks, very good. Oh wait, its Plumlee..

You know that jokic owners have gone into a mental breakdown when they start arguing the best pizza restaurants.

I have to respectfully disagree, but hear me out . I think he has actually taken 2 steps forward this season , unfortunately for his owners it was right up to the all you can eat buffet table 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, chaiway said:

only reason not to draft is so that you can steal him when he goes on one of his patented slumps...

Unfortunately it’s probably less than 5% of Jokic owners that would actually sell him while he’s slumps. Majority of Jokic owners draft him knowing his tendencies. Starts slow, tends to have slumps etc.. 

On a side note. I firmly believe that the 5% of people that drafted him only to sell after the first month are members here. So I suppose if you could get into one of their leagues your odds of stealing him rise dramatically. 

WED, MAR 11, 11:01 PMROTOWIRE.COM

Jokic had 14 points (7-10 FG, 0-2 3Pt), 13 rebounds and eight assists in 34 minutes during the Nuggets' 113-97 loss to the Mavericks on Wednesday.

Spin: Nearly nabbing a triple-double, Jokic shot above 50 percent after failing to do so in Denver's previous four contests. He hasn't quite resembled a first-round fantasy asset lately, but Wednesday may have symbolized Jokic's emergence from his slump. The NBA will be entering a period of uncertainty due to the COVID-19 virus. While global safety is clearly the priority, owners will hope that Jokic returns from the delay healthy and hungry.

When I saw this on ESPN first thing I thought was Jokic is going to be hungry because he can't find anyone to make him some cheeseburgers? ~~
2 hours ago, Rainsford said:

1 . He's fat

2 He's out of shape

3. He's 24 but looks 38

i mean, dude is averaging 21,11,7 for the season, he’s in a slump, and even during this slump hes averaging 12-13pts, 11rbs, 8-9ast per game with ok percentages (hes just not taking many shots)...i know this is coming at a difficult time (excluding this whole suspension of nba games), people were either on the brink of the playoffs or in the playoffs and they need him more than ever but lets f***in calm down, dude is still pretty f***in good, denver is in a mess as a whole since the all star break, hes been like this for the last 7-10 days

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, L3onD said:

i mean, dude is averaging 21,11,7 for the season, he’s in a slump, and even during this slump hes averaging 12-13pts, 11rbs, 8-9ast per game with ok percentages (hes just not taking many shots)...i know this is coming at a difficult time (excluding this whole suspension of nba games), people were either on the brink of the playoffs or in the playoffs and they need him more than ever but lets f***in calm down, dude is still pretty f***in good, denver is in a mess as a whole since the all star break, hes been like this for the last 7-10 days

Dude is really good if you punt reb.  Gives you decent FG% and FT% while gives you off position ast.  The marshmallow man is quite durable too, however definitely ranked too high on the board.  Should be a low 1st round early second round player.

17 hours ago, NashNoTrash said:

Dude is really good if you punt reb.  Gives you decent FG% and FT% while gives you off position ast.  The marshmallow man is quite durable too, however definitely ranked too high on the board.  Should be a low 1st round early second round player.

Why would you punt rebounds with a guy who averages 11??

• Like 2
  • Haha 1