NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Might be the first time I’ve ever felt bad for an ump lol. This is savage.    

I’ve never seen a team get screwed over more by replay than the Indians.  I don’t get what the crew in New York has against them. The double hit batsman when the ball hit the bottom of the bat and now

That is probably because Vasquez has been in the line-up when Sale pitched the last few times including today.  They have been using him at DH recently during Sale's starts with JD in the OF and eithe

Don’t make me hit the cantina today please Sale.  It’s cloudy all day so you know Vlad won’t do anything without vitamin D.  The stars have aligned for a decent start.  Don’t mess this up.

Edited by Cmilne23
8 minutes ago, mehtavg2000 said:

I’ve lost complete faith in Sale but I have plenty of booze!

I usually get a fifth, and a 24 pack ready for each of his starts.  

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Man I hope the Phillies play today. Nothing better to do today then sit around and watch some early baseball! 

I would like to see Stripling pitch a perfecto against the Phillies today. ✌

15 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Man I hope the Phillies play today. Nothing better to do today then sit around and watch some early baseball! 

Anyone local have an eye in the sky in Philly? The radar looks like popup thunderstorms until about 2pm and after that it doesn't look good. I'm wondering if they can get the game in or not. 

35 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Lamet is wild, but he hit 97 MPH. 

35 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Lamet is wild, but he hit 97 MPH. 

He is pure trash...making the Marlins look like world beaters while destroying your whip

1 hour ago, BostonCajun said:

Anyone local have an eye in the sky in Philly? The radar looks like popup thunderstorms until about 2pm and after that it doesn't look good. I'm wondering if they can get the game in or not. 

Storms are moving in now. And the grounds crew has removed the covering on the tarp in preparation.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, hangin n wangin said:

52 pitches for Lamet through 2. lmao. At least he has 0 earned runs.

Lamest says hold my beer

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Smith is so ineffecient with his pitches. Really good stuff, but throws way too many pitches. 

He was a QS machine earlier in the year but that’s no longer the case.  Given the state of pitching, you could do a lot worse.  He gives solid production most of the time.