NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Might be the first time I’ve ever felt bad for an ump lol. This is savage.    

I’ve never seen a team get screwed over more by replay than the Indians.  I don’t get what the crew in New York has against them. The double hit batsman when the ball hit the bottom of the bat and now

That is probably because Vasquez has been in the line-up when Sale pitched the last few times including today.  They have been using him at DH recently during Sale's starts with JD in the OF and eithe

Ross Stripling has pitched 5 inning and is in line for a win. 

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, meh2 said:

Nice to Sale having a good day in his first day in a Team Meh uniform. Clearly he just needed a change of scenery.

Very encouraging to see him do this against the bane of his existence this season 

28 minutes ago, weakkneeswilly said:

Shhhhhhhhh!!!!

Jd Martinez has regressed to outside the top 75 this year...dnd for me unless he falls late 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, dele said:

Is there going to be any baseball in New York today?

I'm wondering the same, if for nothing besides finally getting to use Nate Lowe again.  With him sitting the first two games of the series, it would be nice to finally get some games from him again.  Another rainout would suck.

13 minutes ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

He always does catch him so why the "hmmmm?"

I could’ve sworn they had Vazquez behind the plate in his last 2-3 outings, but I just went back and looked, and I was mistaken. 

57 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Jd Martinez has regressed to outside the top 75 this year...dnd for me unless he falls late 

We're still closer to this year's draft than next year's. Unless you're talking about for your August-only-Red-Sox-excluded league

19 minutes ago, cs3 said:

We're still closer to this year's draft than next year's. Unless you're talking about for your August-only-Red-Sox-excluded league

All I am saying is that JD Martinez should pay my entry fee for sucking me out of winnings. He can afford it