Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

Pretty flexworthy this week, he's playing

 

But for how long is the question. He's a little banged up and doesn't exactly have a sparkling history of staying healthy.

Think I'm benching for Darrell Williams.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, combination of factors: 1. The offensive line has taken a serious injury hit.  2. Loss of J. Develin is huge. Combined with 1. above, NE can't really do what they like to do best and du

Will Rex Burkhead's injury lead to less work for Rex Burkhead?

Will the James Develin injury that lead to more work for Burkhead lead to a Burkhead injury which will lead to more work for James White?

I'm actually worried about this toe injury.  I don't think his terrible game last week had anything to do with the game plan or how the game went, etc.  I think that his toe was bad enough that the staff wanted to keep him off the field as much as possible.  Otherwise, I think last week would have been a great Burkhead week.  I'm keeping him benched for the meantime until we see how this injury goes.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

This will be a Rex week.

 

I own Rex and I don't think so.

Think they will continue to try and Get S. Michel rolling and the offensive line gelling. They can afford to do so against this WASH D. 

Not to mention, he may be banged up still. 

Wouldn't surprise me if we already saw his best game a couple weeks ago. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I spent a not insignificant amount of FAAB on this guy to acquire him out of panic when Saquon got injured. Despite knowing his penchant for always being injured. Looks like some things never change. May swallow my pride, cut my losses, and just move on. The appeal of him was as a double handcuff to Michel and Whote. But won’t help if he’s not healthy himself. Ask the Hoodie’s unexplainable commitment to sucky Sony is not encouraging.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CooL said:

 The appeal of him was as a double handcuff to Michel and Whote. 

 

When I picture my own personal hell, it’s an eternity where it’s always 12:45pm on football Sunday and I own three pieces of the Pats backfield.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, dudewithabadcat said:

Rex...bro...get healthy my man.....huge opportunities await you if you get healthy.  We need you. We want you.  We love you. 

 

^ this. 

Michel is the most uninspiring rb in the leeg - lotta meat on that bone for #sexyRexy if he can get straight. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, phisouza33 said:

Terrible idea. Wish you were in my league so I could grab him and drop Sony 

Is it though?  Do you really see them going away from Michel?  Even if they do, Brandon Bolden would be active.  So it will always be a three headed roulette committee of Rex, Sony/Bolden, and White.  Not to mention greedy Tom Brady trying to steal all the cheap TDs he can because he knows he can't throw for any.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CooL said:

Is it though?  Do you really see them going away from Michel?  Even if they do, Brandon Bolden would be active.  So it will always be a three headed roulette committee of Rex, Sony/Bolden, and White.  Not to mention greedy Tom Brady trying to steal all the cheap TDs he can because he knows he can't throw for any.

 

I do.

He's not getting it done. Michel also has more of a patient running style and I don't think it's working well with the current makeshift offensive line.

BB putting Bolden in last night and Brady doing 2 sneaks was damning. 

If Rex was active he would have gotten the ball.

They need to get this offense going. I would bet that both Rex and D. Harris get more shots come next week. Bill isn't going to tolerate this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

 

I do.

He's not getting it done. Michel also has more of a patient running style and I don't think it's working well with the current makeshift offensive line.

BB putting Bolden in last night and Brady doing 2 sneaks was damning. 

If Rex was active he would have gotten the ball.

They need to get this offense going. I would bet that both Rex and D. Harris get more shots come next week. Bill isn't going to tolerate this.

Possible.  But we're also forgetting about Damien Harris.  How would he fit into this mix?  Bolden inactive then?

It's hard trying to figure out the pecking order here.  Each RB I suppose has a role like on any team.  Rex is kind of a hybrid so it's hard to know where he falls.  I hate that you'd have to guess if it's a "Rex game", "James White game", "Michel game" based on opponent and presumed gameplan.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CooL said:

Is it though?  Do you really see them going away from Michel?  Even if they do, Brandon Bolden would be active.  So it will always be a three headed roulette committee of Rex, Sony/Bolden, and White.  Not to mention greedy Tom Brady trying to steal all the cheap TDs he can because he knows he can't throw for any.

Bill for whatever reason likes and trusts Rex. That alone is enough for me he. If I had the choice and both are active I’m playing Rex over Sony ten times out of ten at this point.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, phisouza33 said:

Bill for whatever reason likes and trusts Rex. That alone is enough for me he. If I had the choice and both are active I’m playing Rex over Sony ten times out of ten at this point.

 

::cosign::

i go one further, #sexyRexy woulda had two TDs last night

Image result for belichick lets party

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...