NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jrue Holiday 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stop reading so much into game 1. Jrue's name value was never high in fantasy, and the last few posts proves just that. If you're panicking, you're new. For the rest of y'all, buy low.

Just look at the names you listed again....Jrue will be just fine.

When he's on he puts up some absolutely filthy lines.

3 minutes ago, Purple Hippo said:

Steph Curry says hello. 

meant to late 1st round but yes...Imagine thinking you got the best player in the draft only to find out you lose the season in the first week of fantasy. lol

edit: this line...OMG MCW IS THAT YOU?!?

Edited by thrilla1nManila

I don’t have him this year so I haven’t been disappointed like all who have him. But unless it’s health-related, he is going to turn it around.

Maybe he is still getting acclimated with his new teammates.  But a career 45% shooter is not going to continue to shoot 38%. He is better than this.

Yikes. Imagine when Zions back and soaking up even more of that usage. So many young mouths hungry to stay in the rotation. Frank, NAW and that other kid are farking black holes. Pass it to them and you aint getting it back!

• tonycpsu changed the title to Jrue Holiday 2019-2020 Outlook
3 hours ago, aijuswanaseing said:

one would think he'd pop off with no ingram playing..

drafted jokic and this guy with my first two picks. lmaooo.

Lmaoo me too! Jokic is coming along at least. But I traded Holiday Hayward and kennard for Kyrie. I can’t believe he still hasn’t hit the 20 point mark. Without Zion I expected many 30 point explosions, but without Zion Ingram and ball he can’t even crack 20?!?!?!?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, a-rob said:

To be fair, there are a bunch of 1st 2nd round picks who have been busts so far this year- Curry, Beal, Gobert, Vucevic, Jokic. So Jrue is not alone on this list. AMong the guys I mentioned, Jokic and Jrue are the only ones who have been known for slow starts in November then picking it up. 

Vuc had a bad first three games. Looking great otherwise.
Jrue will pick it up, everything is there besides his shooting (and some sloppy passing).

4 hours ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

I've actually seen the opposite with him getting tunnel vision on his drives and making poor passes when he does decide to dish it out. Against Charlotte in the clutch he looked off Ingram who had the hot hand lol 

19 hours ago, Shyke said:

Lmaoo me too! Jokic is coming along at least. But I traded Holiday Hayward and kennard for Kyrie. I can’t believe he still hasn’t hit the 20 point mark. Without Zion I expected many 30 point explosions, but without Zion Ingram and ball he can’t even crack 20?!?!?!?

Oh god if only I got trade Jrue for Kyrie at this point lmao.