NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jrue Holiday 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stop reading so much into game 1. Jrue's name value was never high in fantasy, and the last few posts proves just that. If you're panicking, you're new. For the rest of y'all, buy low.

Just look at the names you listed again....Jrue will be just fine.

When he's on he puts up some absolutely filthy lines.

4 minutes ago, a-rob said:

HERE WE GO! or is this a sell high? doing it against clippers so impressive. If you check out history, Jrue has always been a slow starter, but almost always finishes last 3 months of the year top 15 production

You just answered your own question 

• Haha 1
Just now, PaddyAustralia said:

if im reading your tag correctly and you traded him and randle for vucevic, you should be banned from fantasy basketball forever

Because I got too much or too little?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Konst said:

Sell high if you can, this production isn't sustainable once Ingram and Zion get back.

Definitely not 36/4/7 but I'm sure he can return ~top-25 value.

He's the best all around player on that team.

Edited by RLDN106
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, RLDN106 said:

Definitely not 36/4/7 but I'm sure he can return top-25 value.

He's the best all around player on that team.

Absolutely agree, but if somebody is willing to shop Kyrie, Vuc etc. for Jrue, you should take it and run

Nah dont sell high. Sure 30+ points wont happen when ingram and zion are back but this is JRUE'S team. Gentry said at the start of the season that jrue can be an mvp caliber player and i think he can too. They are gonna win games when jrue is playing at a high level where i dont think Ingram will be able to single handedly win games like jrue did today. I think once everyone is back and healthy, Ingram will be the leading scorer for sure, and then itll be a close battle for 2nd as to who is scoring more out of zion and jrue. Having 3 players averaging around 20 points has happened before (Steph klay durant) and im not saying that these 3 are of the same caliber but its not out of the question that they can coexist and all be beasts. Expect around 20 4 and 6 with 2 steals and .8 blocks with a little under 2 threes per game on great efficiency, which easily puts him in the 2nd round which is where most people took him. 
Remember, no matter what others say, it is Jrues team and he is too much of a quality player to lose that title. Sell high if you want, but dont be surprised if jrue is on a lot of championship teams at the end of the season. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
8 hours ago, Konst said:

Sell high if you can, this production isn't sustainable once Ingram and Zion get back.

LOL what has Zion done in this league to hurt Jrue? Its Jrue's team and Pels are all injury prone. No guarantee Zion even plays or Ingram can stay healthy and sustain his hot start

What a surprise guys the best player on the team (with by far the highest usage), Ingram, is out and jrue goes off. The flip flopping is too much in so many of these threads its hilarious. The guy who sold for Randle and vucevic definitely won that trade and he should be laughing. When ingram is back jrue usage and numbers fall. I still think he is a clear top 40 guy but with the team fully healthy I dont see consistent top 25 numbers.  

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, richg24 said:

What a surprise guys the best player on the team (with by far the highest usage), Ingram, is out and jrue goes off. The flip flopping is too much in so many of these threads its hilarious. The guy who sold for Randle and vucevic definitely won that trade and he should be laughing. When ingram is back jrue usage and numbers fall. I still think he is a clear top 40 guy but with the team fully healthy I dont see consistent top 25 numbers.  

Wrong. Regress Jrues shooting percentages to his career norms... you’ll see that his numbers are almost identical to last season where he put up first round value. 

Just now, NoHablaIngles said:

Wrong. Regress Jrues shooting percentages to his career norms... you’ll see that his numbers are almost identical to last season where he put up first round value. 

Watch the crying on this thread once Ingram returns dropping his typical 25-5-5 games and we will see

12 minutes ago, richg24 said:

It says he gave Randle+Jrue for Vuc, not Jrue for Randle+Vuc. In any case I'd take Vuc over Jrue any day of the week. This is a sell high line with Ingram out. He won't end at ADP this season.