NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jrue Holiday 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stop reading so much into game 1. Jrue's name value was never high in fantasy, and the last few posts proves just that. If you're panicking, you're new. For the rest of y'all, buy low.

Just look at the names you listed again....Jrue will be just fine.

When he's on he puts up some absolutely filthy lines.

Low assists is somewhat concerning for the guy who’s supposed to be the leading PG on my team but it’s acceptable given that his assist to turnover ratio was infinity. Also, free throw volume is a bit low to make a real impact in that category (this was only his 3rd “and-one” opportunity on the season; in contrast, his teammate Niko Melli has 4 so far). 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, samer42 said:

Low assists is somewhat concerning for the guy who’s supposed to be the leading PG on my team but it’s acceptable given that his assist to turnover ratio was infinity. Also, free throw volume is a bit low to make a real impact in that category (this was only his 3rd “and-one” opportunity on the season; in contrast, his teammate Niko Melli has 4 so far). 

I think the former was kind of expected with them getting Lonzo.  

6 minutes ago, WhiskerFrisker said:

I love that Jrue is showing AD that this is his team now. Ex teammates going head to head. LOOOVE IT

the feels when you have both and they looking like they both about to have monster games 🥳

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Jrue now has SF eligibility on ESPN

I didn’t expect SF considering I thought you had to play there to get it. I’ve watched him guard the best players on every team which includes a lot of SF but didn’t think guarding went into that consideration

8 minutes ago, kilslo said:

Jrue now has SF eligibility on ESPN

I didn’t expect SF considering I thought you had to play there to get it. I’ve watched him guard the best players on every team which includes a lot of SF but didn’t think guarding went into that consideration

Guarding goes into the consideration. Also he starts along Lonzo and Redick, who are their PG and SG. 

What would it take to get Jrue? I try to build a package around LaVine. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

Guarding goes into the consideration. Also he starts along Lonzo and Redick, who are their PG and SG. 

What would it take to get Jrue? I try to build a package around LaVine. 

I actually traded for Jrue in one league 

And this was after his buy low window was closed. I guess he was worried about a shut down and or Zion’s return

I offered SGA and Holmes