NBC Sports Edge Forums

28 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Yankees bench is Urshela and Romine..14 pitchers and 11 hitters..just seems crazy.

Welcome to the land of sabermetrics. Starters that can’t go 5 innings so you have to have a bunch of mediocre reief pitchers at the expense of a true bench.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go deGrom and Scherzer.   https://rotogrinders.com/weather/mlb http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups  

Porcello is pitching for the sox so 7 runs ain't all that much

Bad joe mustgroove showed up...them ks though

30 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Yankees bench is Urshela and Romine..14 pitchers and 11 hitters..just seems crazy.

Why?  Everyone hits homers with the super-juiced ball this year.  Doesn’t sound crazy at all

• Like 1

I usually keep a pretty laid back, joking vibe to my posts.  But on a serious note, Trevor Rosenthal needs to be banned from baseball.  He’s going to kill somebody, or seriously injury/ruin someone’s career.  He has zero clue where his ball is going.  Just soared one over the head of a batter, batter before that threw 2 pitches 3 feet outside.  Just get the f*** out of baseball loser.  You suck.  Go away.

34 minutes ago, Cmilne23 said:

I usually keep a pretty laid back, joking vibe to my posts.  But on a serious note, Trevor Rosenthal needs to be banned from baseball.  He’s going to kill somebody, or seriously injury/ruin someone’s career.  He has zero clue where his ball is going.  Just soared one over the head of a batter, batter before that threw 2 pitches 3 feet outside.  Just get the f*** out of baseball loser.  You suck.  Go away.

He used to paint that heater well. Maybe he needs his haircut, if it's long still, idk