NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jordan Reed 2019 Outlook

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's currently around the 20th TE going off the board, which is pretty good value for someone that puts up TE1 numbers *when healthy*.  I wouldn't want to rely on him as my only TE, but if you have th

It's like that episode of Sesame Street where you see how darn big and spacious it actually is inside Oscar's trash can.  You always think "why would anyone want to live in a trash can?" and then one

Rhetorical question.. but how in the world do they even let this guy play at this point? How bizarre with all of the CTE info coming out in recent years.

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Kaii23 said:

He could be huge this year if he ever gets on the field. I'm holding. 

You must have that luxury. Because constantly managing IR with him is a nightmare. Not enough roster spots to make it worth managing a TE in and out of IR every week.

12 hours ago, Kaii23 said:

He could be huge this year if he ever gets on the field. I'm holding. 

I've never fully understood the hype with this guy. The injury history is FAR too much to outweigh one good year. And it's not like we're talking a Gronk/Kelce type year. He had 550 and 2 last year in 13 games. You figure his career average for 16 games it's 800 and 6, and that's assuming he played 16 which he never has and never will. Sorry but that's just not THAT appealing. 

• 4 months later...
On 9/20/2019 at 3:27 PM, BGDDYKWL said:

I've never fully understood the hype with this guy. The injury history is FAR too much to outweigh one good year. And it's not like we're talking a Gronk/Kelce type year. He had 550 and 2 last year in 13 games. You figure his career average for 16 games it's 800 and 6, and that's assuming he played 16 which he never has and never will. Sorry but that's just not THAT appealing. 

87/952/11 over 14 games was his best year, so the hype was real. He was a stud when healthy. Just couldn't stay on the field.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

87/952/11 over 14 games was his best year, so the hype was real. He was a stud when healthy. Just couldn't stay on the field.

No crap.  Lost a championship in one league when he knocked me out of the semis with his 7 for 84 and 2 tds.  

2 minutes ago, hockeyfan77 said:

Problem was I was on the other side of that (won championship with him) so I kept on drafting him hoping for health!

Lol I drafted him the next year because of that.  Least you got a championship out of him

• Like 1