NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Kevin Huerter 2019-2020 Outlook

He's still such a good hold for me, pretty much who I need in my roto league. God damn it. I held onto Payton since early November, will do the same for this guy even though I don't think he'll get the same usage as Payton. Willing to drop for the next hot 30 mins. ROS guy though. Hurt the same shoulder? Shiiiiiit.

He was just dropped in my league. Worth a grab? I know he's had a ton of injury issues this year and even when he was getting ~25+ minutes a game his numbers weren't great, but I know he was working his way back. Is his appeal higher down the line this season once they get Collins back and his health is under control etc?

It’s always contingent on league size but KH is struggling to stay on the court this year. He has a fantasy friendly game but your no good to us on the sidelines. He can’t develop a rhythm cause the longer he stays on the court the more likely he gets injured. 
I might have to drop for the Big Ragu at this moment and revisit KH when he can string together some more games played.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Nazyef said:

He was just dropped in my league. Worth a grab? I know he's had a ton of injury issues this year and even when he was getting ~25+ minutes a game his numbers weren't great, but I know he was working his way back. Is his appeal higher down the line this season once they get Collins back and his health is under control etc?

If he stays healthy he gives a decent line. He has been injured but the value you can get from his sometimes PG time plus his 3’s and other cats is decent enough. Would I use a waiver #1 on him? No!

• Thanks 1

Guess I dropped pre-maturely but there’s enough red flags to worry owners as the Hawks will race to the bottom in the back end of the year; and any excuse to rest Huerter in lieu of some losses will likely be jumped on by the team haha

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kawz said:

Guess I dropped pre-maturely but there’s enough red flags to worry owners as the Hawks will race to the bottom in the back end of the year; and any excuse to rest Huerter in lieu of some losses will likely be jumped on by the team haha

Yeah, possible scenario. Trae owners could be affected as well.

I hope they can turn it around when Collins is back.

47 minutes ago, Kawz said:

This is a young team that they wan't to develop . I don't see that being an issue at all 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1