NBC Sports Edge Forums

Troy Brown Jr 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fantasy b-ball is the personification of “you snooze..you lose...”   For those undecided and no doubt a crapload AC related questions lol. consider these 3 factors: 1) Talented/well rou

You guys really play fantasy with 2-3 games outlook don’t you...? Hes not instant production, your adding for the prospects of production when he finally gets mins/Starting job. It’s been 4 games

He’s cleanin house lmao

18 minutes ago, YouSnoozeYouLose said:

Picked him up for streaming last week and have stuck with him since. Still under 20% owned in Yahoo. Pick this guy up if he's available in your league. 

I like the kid and want to pick him up but half the wizards team is injured. He's been posting very weak lines when most of the team is active

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

I added him but the bar is set at low. But I REALLY hope he comes thru next week as injuries have left me with Bam as my only able bodied Forward, so I need a streamer for next week and he has 4 games. 

The only player coming back soon is IT and I don't see him affecting the situation that much.  Wizards want to develop their young talent and Brown is one of those guys.  The upside is obvious.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

The only player coming back soon is IT and I don't see him affecting the situation that much.  Wizards want to develop their young talent and Brown is one of those guys.  The upside is obvious.

Yea I'm pretty much all-in on him for next week. All the other options like RHJ, Dunn, Huerter, etc have 3 games. Brown has 4. I'll take the iffy player with 4 over an iffy player with 3. Unless of course Brown does nothing the rest of this week. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

He's been doing very well coming off the bench. Do you guys think he can last? I feel like he is another Dillon Brooks type of player lol. I guess .43% FG to Dillons .40% but very similar.

26 minutes ago, XNW said:

He's been doing very well coming off the bench. Do you guys think he can last? I feel like he is another Dillon Brooks type of player lol. I guess .43% FG to Dillons .40% but very similar.

Troy has a better all-around game. Dillon is only good for pts and 3's. Both are inconsistent but on nights when the shots aren't falling, at least troy can give you some other stats.

On 1/7/2020 at 5:20 PM, XNW said:

Definitely not the same player as Brooks, that dude is a ballhog lmao 

On topic, damn, hard to drop him now. He's been on a roll and he's looking good for the second half of the season

1 minute ago, MayorMcCheese said:

Still hard for me to buy into this guy long-term unless Beal, Bryant, Bertans, Rui, and Wagner miss a lot more time 

The Wiz GM was interviewed during the game and I heard something about them having big plans for TBJ for the rest of the season. I'm probably gonna hold until the wheels fall off with him lol