NBC Sports EDGE Forums

FREE Competitive ESPN 12 Team Keeper League, Auction Draft, Superflex and PPR

Looking for a competitive league with a great group of guys? Looking for a fun way to play fantasy football without breaking the bank? If that's the case this may be the league for you!

This league is a 12 team keeper league on ESPN with an auction draft and a PPR scoring system. Rosters are pretty standard with lineups consisting of: 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3WRs, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 D/STs, and an OP/Superflex (QB/RB/WR/TE), 7 bench spots, and an IR spot. We are going into Year 5 of this league but due to a person being kicked for inactivity and a few more people leaving for different reasons we have multiple spots available. Due to drastic change in terms of owners there will be no players kept this season so everyone's team will start from scratch and no one will be starting at a disadvantage with players they don't want. We use the app GroupMe as both a league chat and a way to talk 1 on 1 with different owners and negotiate trades. As of right now we don't have an official draft date as the plan is find new owners and get them into the GroupMe league chat so we can discuss a draft date and time that works for everyone. The plan is move the league to the fantasy football platform Sleeper after this season once they have auction drafts available. This will be the last year on ESPN before moving to Sleeper in 2020. 

With all that being said there isn't a better time to join this league than right now! I truly believe this is one of the best free leagues out there and it's even more impressive when you take into account how hard it is to find a competitive auction league that doesn't cost a ton on money. If money is the primary motivator for you while playing fantasy football then this IS NOT the league for you. We want players who are competitive and enjoy the process and the game for what it is. 

Link to the full league settings: http://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/settings?leagueId=2507&seasonId=2019

The fantasy season is right around the corner! If you want to be a part of something special and are interested in joining either comment your email below and I'll be in touch or email me at: jonlibby18@gmail.com     

SadCsFan it says your email address doesn't exist when I try to send you an email. I don't know what's going on but I definitely sent it to the email address you provided 

Hi,

Me and a friend are looking for a keeper league to join together so we're interested if there's still two spots left. We're both serious players who've done redraft for the last 10 years so we'll stick around. If you still have the 2 spots:

liamkelly84@hotmail.co.uk
a.collins83@hotmail.com

Thanks

Edited by liamkelly34
Error

Anyone want this last spot? It's still available, we're ready to start discussing possible draft dates and get this thing going. Just need one more person