Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Devin Singletary 2019 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Devin Singletary might be out of the league before Gore retires.

I know his athletic numbers look pedestrian.  But take a look at his scouting report.  from https://www.rotoworld.com/article/evaluations/nfl-draft-rb-rankings?page=1 He was Thor Nystroms # 3 RB

Posted Images

Was it ever reported what the severity of the injury was/is? I still haven't heard anything other than a "pulled hammy" which recovery times can very widely based on the extent or severity.

Someone posted a short video clip of him on the side at practice and he was walking with a noticeable limp. I'm guessing if he isn't practicing by tomorrow you can pretty much forget about him playing this week. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Is it reasonable to expect much more than Flex production out of Singletary this year? My bench is pretty crunched so I’m trying to figure out how high I think his upside is. Flex play upside isn’t super valuable in 10 team leagues, so if that’s likely his ceiling this year then I probably want to sell him off.

If someone wants to talk me into mid-high RB2 upside, I’d like to hear it. 

Edited by gufomel
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gufomel said:

 

Is it reasonable to expect much more than Flex production out of Singletary this year? My bench is pretty crunched so I’m trying to figure out how high I think his upside is. Flex play upside isn’t super valuable in 10 team leagues, so if that’s likely his ceiling this year then I probably want to sell him off.

If someone wants to talk me into mid-high RB2 upside, I’d like to hear it. 

 

When he's healthy, he is as good as any RB in the league based on the small sample size.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pooskay said:

Singletary will be an RB1 next year (barring injuries).

But as always, Gore is always there to screw things up for us important FF owners.

There is a higher chance then ever that Gore becomes a benched player this year with just a few carries a game. While Devin takes over if healthy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Pooskay said:

Singletary will be an RB1 next year (barring injuries).

But as always, Gore is always there to screw things up for us important FF owners.

You would think the Bills would rather run the ball, so I don't see Gore being a big problem. If Singletary gets about 15-20 touches in a game, what's the problem. They can still run Gore a little bit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, HeHateMe23 said:

If he is healthy, his workload is only going to increase as Gore falls off as the year drags on.  Bills O Line is much improved and they play the Fins 2X this season...

 

Gore’s predicted physical decline brought to you by Rotoworld since 2007... 😂😂😂

 

“i personally would NOT take gore, dont think his knees will hold up for a great career, especially with this being keeper. id draft BUSH!!”

Edited by gufomel
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, gufomel said:

 

Gore’s predicted physical decline brought to you by Rotoworld since 2007... 😂😂😂

 

“i personally would NOT take gore, dont think his knees will hold up for a great career, especially with this being keeper. id draft BUSH!!”

 

2007!  Man he sure is OLD! :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, gufomel said:

 

Gore predicted physical decline brought to you by Rotoworld since 2007...

 

“i personally would NOT take gore, dont think his knees will hold up for a great career, especially with this being keeper. id draft BUSH!!”

Stealing jobs since 2005. "That's my job punk!"

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...