Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Devin Singletary 2019 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Devin Singletary might be out of the league before Gore retires.

I know his athletic numbers look pedestrian.  But take a look at his scouting report.  from https://www.rotoworld.com/article/evaluations/nfl-draft-rb-rankings?page=1 He was Thor Nystroms # 3 RB

Posted Images

Regardless of if the Bills land Bell, if there’s any truth that they’re looking to get him, that gives me pause about what they think of Singletary. I get that Bell is great, but if you have a player that you believe in, paying 10x for Bell doesn’t seem worth it.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:


double digits every week aside from post hamstring...starting with confidence. If not this week then when?


I have 4 guys on bye, so he’ll most likely be in my Flex spot this week. The Skins defense has been playing better, but has been giving up a lot of receiving yards to RBs. If the Bills are smart, they’ll look to use Singletary in the passing game this weekend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:


I have 4 guys on bye, so he’ll most likely be in my Flex spot this week. The Skins defense has been playing better, but has been giving up a lot of receiving yards to RBs. If the Bills are smart, they’ll look to use Singletary in the passing game this weekend.

 

Big IF 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2019 at 11:55 AM, gufomel said:

Regardless of if the Bills land Bell, if there’s any truth that they’re looking to get him, that gives me pause about what they think of Singletary. I get that Bell is great, but if you have a player that you believe in, paying 10x for Bell doesn’t seem worth it.

 

 

Jared Smola (whoever that is) is an idiot. There was no way the Jets were about to shop Bell after paying all that to get him.

Where do they get these talking heads? Archie comic book conventions?  :lol:

I don't buy into Singletary with the hammy and a weak a** QB and offense though. I would have very (very) modest expectations.

 

Edited by bomont
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he is absolutely trending up and has a nice upcoming schedule + has already had his bye. He is now 2 games off the hammy and went from 40% snaps two weeks ago to 65% this last week.

He is explosive and doesn’t need 20+ touches to make a real nice day. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LarryDavid said:

I think he is absolutely trending up and has a nice upcoming schedule + has already had his bye. He is now 2 games off the hammy and went from 40% snaps two weeks ago to 65% this last week.

He is explosive and doesn’t need 20+ touches to make a real nice day. 

Is there any concern that the increased snap share was only due to them trailing?

I’d like to start him this week, but am concerned it’s a Gore ground and pound game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jkendrick2 said:

I agree but he can help you until you get there. He looks like he might be getting close to getting ahead of Gore.

 

Singletary is a playmaker that you don't have to worry about getting game-scripted out, unlike Gore. If they're down big, he will get looks in the passing game...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SkinsChargersFan said:

This is a guy I’m gonna be targeting next year even if Gore is still there.  He easily passes the eye test, and I think he could ascend into RB1 territory with 15-18 touches per game.  Looks like a real good young RB.

Yeah, and it is going to be hard to leave him out of my lineup the rest of this season.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...