NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Anthony Miller 2019 Outlook

Homerj24

Got a bye but I’m starting him lol really hope he can produce at least 13 points a game Ros. That’s all i need. Looks like cowboys could be beat by slog receivers. Cole Beasley and Edelman had great games. 

5 hours ago, jagsfan05 said:

I'm just too nervous to start him in the first week of the playoffs. Also due to Dallas DEF and it being a Thursday Night game which are never friendly to me.

meh, it's a T.I.N.O. ("Thusday in name only") game ... both played on T'giving, so it's a full week between games, unlike the usual quick turnaround from Sunday to Thursday. 

will that lead to a better game? remains to be seen, but it's not biz as usual for Thursday fare  🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

meh, it's a T.I.N.O. ("Thusday in name only") game ... both played on T'giving, so it's a full week between games, unlike the usual quick turnaround from Sunday to Thursday. 

will that lead to a better game? remains to be seen, but it's not biz as usual for Thursday fare  🤷‍♂️

This is a good point; I still don't think I have the onions to trust him because Chicago.

3 minutes ago, wendellrott said:

well I'm joining you'all

playing him tonight, guess he'll be replacing one of these 4  Pascal, Lockett, Chark, Tate

I also have the first 3 you mentioned in addition to Lockett and John Brown. And I'm strongly thinking about playing Anthony Miller tonight. None of my guys have been trustworthy lately....I'm starting to think I just like watching my guys on TNF.