NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trae Young 2019-2020 Outlook

On 11/12/2019 at 11:27 PM, summersoff7 said:

welp, i hope you guys enjoyed grabbing this dude in the 2nd-3rd round, because he's a 1 rounder next season.  And I would take him 10 out of 10 times over Curry

alright yall are really being too much in here.

the guy hasn't even put up a 1st round season yet, and people saying he's better than curry real life & fantasy.

& i'm a hawks fan smh.

• Like 1
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trae's shot chart from last night.

I’m ashamed of this post

If it makes y'all feel any better, I was trying to be smart and I picked Trae over Luka.  Now I'm looking at Trae's 1st half numbers tonight, and looking at Luka's last 1st half against the Dubs.  I ... I think I made a mistake, lol.

1 minute ago, MWon said:

If it makes y'all feel any better, I was trying to be smart and I picked Trae over Luka.  Now I'm looking at Trae's 1st half numbers tonight, and looking at Luka's last 1st half against the Dubs.  I ... I think I made a mistake, lol.

we all did brother

1 minute ago, summersoff7 said:

we all did brother

It's even worse because I'm a Mavs fan.  Now I can't even watch Mavs games without thinking of what I did.

• Like 2

You know you are a true monster when Yahoo doesn't blurb you after a 39 pt 10 assist game on 57% fg. I think the blurb they did write about his usage decreasing once huerter, reddish, and hunter develop more is also a bunch of BS. He is probably close to, if not leading, the league in minutes and usage rate. That won't change. 

• Like 1