NBC Sports Edge Forums

Caris LeVert 2019-2020 Outlook

Can maybe drop Richardson now. Holy steal. And to think I got this dude for free after the previous owner had stashed him forever & dropped him before he blew up before the ASW.

Edited by MysticPeak
  • Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant spell Caris without IR

LeVert will improve, people judging him so harshly based on a few weeks at the beginning of the season are just bitter. Let’s not pretend he didn’t already have some really good games this short seaso

Who doesn't?

Posted Images

25/4/5/4 steals w/ 4 triples. I'm patient, I've been patiently waiting for the owner to drop him before his double digit scoring game.

Oh, and it's only the 3rd quarter.

Edited by MysticPeak
On 2/22/2020 at 10:08 PM, MysticPeak said:

Can maybe drop Richardson now. Holy steal. And to think I got this dude for free after the previous owner had stashed him forever & dropped him before he blew up before the ASW.

This is the exact same situation I'm in. Grabbed him after his first explosion before the ASB, and when he popped off vs. Toronto I knew he was back to stay. The ridiculous steals are quite welcomed too. 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, StephonMarburysVaseline said:

With the playoffs and trade deadline looming is this the ultimate sell high opportunity? Or you guys keeping?

He has a good playoff schedule if you have a bye the first week (2-4-4). I'd say keep. He's their first option right now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, StephonMarburysVaseline said:

With the playoffs and trade deadline looming is this the ultimate sell high opportunity? Or you guys keeping?

I'm only selling if I get a top 30 guy in return, and since no manager is realistically gonna give you that for him, you hold and watch the stats pile up