NBC Sports Edge Forums

$100 14 Team Snake Draft (PPR)

Hello,

I am commissioning a 14 team snake draft with 1 point ppr for a $100 buy in. It's a league I've ran the past few years, however I had 3 people drop out so I'm looking for a few replacements. Information is as follows:

Draft: Sat, Aug 10 at 1:00 PM

Roster

1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1DS/T, 5 Bench.

League is hosted on ESPN with buyins being managed in Leaguesafe with majority vote approval for winners. 

Winnings:

1st: 800

2nd: 400

3rd: 100

Most Points for: 100

Please reach out if you are interested and I will send you the invites.

email: inrgktg@gmail.com

-Kevin-

7 hours ago, Innergee said:

assuming the person above joins that will leave 2 open spots for whoever is interested.

I can’t join. That manual draft order kills it for me. It would need to be random for me to feel comfortable. Draft order in a 14 man league is critical. A 10 man league it would not bother me. Sorry to have waited the time. 

I randomize it ahead of time in order to allow people a chance to mock draft at their draft pick order or trade picks if they like. This allows for more flexibility leading to the draft.

Anyways still looking for team owners if anyone is interested:

inrgktg@gmail.com

To answer Bounty's question above, the draft order will be randomized once the league is full. This will allow team owners to trade draft spots if they want or do mock draft practice for your particular draft position.

We are at 2 spots open with 1 invite sent out and pending. Reach out if interested so I can get you in ASAP.

I’d play if it was a random draft order. But not knowing you I’d only feel good if it’s random. I do understand if you don’t want to change your league for some guy you don’t know. But if you do decide to change it I’ll be in this league for years to come.