NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Super early fantasy basketball league - $100 Fantrax draft Aug 19 at 10pm et

Hey everyone I'm running a $100 fantasy basketball league on Fantrax.  I know it's super early, but I find early drafts are fun and really tests your knowledge of the game. It is the standard 9-cat h2h, and drafting on Monday Aug. 19 at 10pm ET.

The entry fee is $100, and it is handled through Fantrax Treasurer. All payments will be paid out.  The prize structure is:

1st: $600

2nd: $300

3rd: $100

1st regular season: $100

2nd regular season: $100

Here is the link to join.  As soon as everyone is paid up, we will randomize the draft order.  We already have 9 teams, so just need a few more.

https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantasy/joinLeague.go?leagueId=320pok37jxw5vrub&isSubmit=y

Hope to see you in there!

2 hours ago, umphamkq said:

hey man the draft time is flexible. we can figure out what works best for everyone. there's already one person who can't make that time, so it's going to change.  hopefully you will join i'm sure we can pick a time that works best.

From my experience if we dont arrange the draft issue from the beginning, then later some people will pay for the time which is set and they will not agree that to be changed. So if as u say u dont have problem with that change and  i see neither @Dirtbag has + another one person wants draft change, we can try to change it right now. I am available after 11pm est from sun-thur and almost anytime at fri-sat. I can also pay asap. Thanks