NBC Sports Edge Forums

CMC for Juju + Fournette? 100% WHIR!!!

Already kept Barkley and Michael Thomas. CMC is my 3rd keeper, and I'm being offered Juju and Fournette for him. Standard scoring, 10 team.

Should I make the move and go two for one? I have plenty of picks to get some RB insurance for Fournette. 

As always, leave a link. The more detail you give me, the more you get back. Thanks!

1 minute ago, afl5013 said:

Already kept Barkley and Michael Thomas. CMC is my 3rd keeper, and I'm being offered Juju and Fournette for him. Standard scoring, 10 team.

Should I make the move and go two for one? I have plenty of picks to get some RB insurance for Fournette. 

As always, leave a link. The more detail you give me, the more you get back. Thanks!

That's tough.   But in standard scoring, I think I'd make that trade.   Any kind of ppr and I would probably stick with the three you have.

• Thanks 1

Definitely a hard choice. I like Juju a lot, so I think I'm going to say yes in standard. Barkley/Fournette is still an excellent combo at RB, and Thomas/Juju is elite as well. I have no doubt you'd be a favourite to win.

(I also echo the statement that in PPR I'd have declined. CMC is too valuable there.)

• Thanks 1

CMC and Thomas are two of my keepers in a PPR, so I’m partial to both.

In a standard league, CMC is a little less valuable and Barkley would be more of your presumptive RB1 if labels matter.

JuJu and Thomas is a heck of a combo and Barkley/Fournette is still pretty top shelf.

No problem making that move in a standard setup.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, afl5013 said:

CMC is my 3rd keeper, and I'm being offered Juju and Fournette for him.

I assume you have 4 or more keepers? Who else could be #4?

I think it's an interesting deal, trade a star for depth (and Juju aint bad either). Fournette is a total injury risk though and you can't count on him for the season.

14 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

I assume you have 4 or more keepers? Who else could be #4?

I think it's an interesting deal, trade a star for depth (and Juju aint bad either). Fournette is a total injury risk though and you can't count on him for the season.

We only get 3 keepers and the keeper deadline already passed. So everyone only has 3 players on their roster as of now. 

6 minutes ago, afl5013 said:

We only get 3 keepers and the keeper deadline already passed. So everyone only has 3 players on their roster as of now. 

Aha, so you are between keeper deadline and draft day, so then Fournette essentially becomes your last round pick, at the cost of downgrading from CMC to JuJu (still a first rounder). I think that's a very tasty deal then, even with the risk on "Owie" Fournette.

• Thanks 1

Assuming you can keep both Ju and Fournette, I like the deal.

I get you're giving up a stud but Fournette has top 10 upside and so does Ju. There are a lot of tier 2/3 rbs that I like this year, more so then WRs.

Just my two cents but I would trade Barkley before CMC...

• Thanks 1
On 7/31/2019 at 8:57 PM, afl5013 said:

So you can only keep three players but if you make this trade now you can have the rights to all four of Barkley/Thomas/Juju/Fournette? If so, take that deal for sure. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
21 hours ago, SenatorSpaceman said:

So you can only keep three players but if you make this trade now you can have the rights to all four of Barkley/Thomas/Juju/Fournette? If so, take that deal for sure. 

This is what's confusing me.  If you're saying you can then keep all four, then absolutely.  But if you can only keep three, and have to throw someone back, then I'm not sure I see the point.

Return the favor?

8 hours ago, Bandito said:

This is what's confusing me.  If you're saying you can then keep all four, then absolutely.  But if you can only keep three, and have to throw someone back, then I'm not sure I see the point.

Return the favor?

Everyone kept their 3 players, and the keeper deadline already passed. So I’m trading one of mine for two of his.