NBC Sports Edge Forums

Draymond Green 2019-2020 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2019 season will be locked on 2020-06-14. Please finish any 2019 discussions here, and take any 2020 outlook discussions to the 2020 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season 2019 automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2020.]

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because when you actually do a lot of mocks and play 20 leagues then trends become apparent, particularly when you’re playing against other adept opponents.   You’re not paying attention to

I picked him up. Expect a full turn around now since im on the team.

Death line-up?   I'm not sure they can even guard you or me in a pick n roll lol.

10 hours ago, deathrazor said:

For those who traded him, what did you get?

I was gonna try and package him after last night game but as I was searching up trade packages to dump him off I received two trade offers

One was for PJ Washington and the other was for Bjelica

4 minutes ago, kilslo said:

I was gonna try and package him after last night game but as I was searching up trade packages to dump him off I received two trade offers

One was for PJ Washington and the other was for Bjelica

Damn if these was the only trades available might as well keep Dray

Edited by deathrazor
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, deathrazor said:

Damn if these was the only trades available might as well keep Dray

Yeh at this point I’m just gonna wait it out and see if he can string a couple of games together and try and move him then 

12 hours ago, deathrazor said:

For those who traded him, what did you get?

In one of my leagues there was an owner who drafted Ayton & Collins, and was able to deal him Dray+Powell for Ayton a couple weeks ago. Not garnering much interest for him in the other 3 leagues where I’ve drafted him.  

I’ve received a couple of offers from Dray owners in other leagues asking for Horford or my other mid-round players, which I’ve been declining.