NBC Sports Edge Forums

Draymond Green 2019-2020 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2019 season will be locked on 2020-06-14. Please finish any 2019 discussions here, and take any 2020 outlook discussions to the 2020 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season 2019 automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2020.]

9 hours ago, pootbrah said:

Hahahaha he's had his 4 best games after I waive him. Love it. Then for the biggest slap in the face I'm matched up against who picked him up from waivers today who also has the guy I passed on for Draymond (Kemba) who is also killing me. Love it.

damn man, that sucks...

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because when you actually do a lot of mocks and play 20 leagues then trends become apparent, particularly when you’re playing against other adept opponents.   You’re not paying attention to

I picked him up. Expect a full turn around now since im on the team.

Death line-up?   I'm not sure they can even guard you or me in a pick n roll lol.

1 hour ago, DezedandConfused said:

Hope yall sold, rest days inc

Nobody is really going to buy. Especially with the RW blurb urging owners to sell due to rest, etc. Opposing managers see that & it’s an instant red flag.

Best case if packing him in a 2/3 player deal for something decent in return. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, gmoneyb said:

Nobody is really going to buy. Especially with the RW blurb urging owners to sell due to rest, etc. Opposing managers see that & it’s an instant red flag.

Best case if packing him in a 2/3 player deal for something decent in return. 

Well yeah you'll prob have to package

Considering owners know about rotoworld news since its in every players news page on yahoo then everyone knows about the rest days and the sell now while u can. Cmon dude saying hope ya sold is asinine. I picked him up from the waiver wire but i might drop him soon. No one is trading for him.

this make me want to drop him for christian wood lol. he's somewhat serviceable sometimes, but the random DNP not even b2b and eventual shut down...is he a poison pill for other teams if i drop. what a waste of a high pick vs. what i could've gotten back in production. 

2 hours ago, brosephd said:

this make me want to drop him for christian wood lol. he's somewhat serviceable sometimes, but the random DNP not even b2b and eventual shut down...is he a poison pill for other teams if i drop. what a waste of a high pick vs. what i could've gotten back in production. 

I dropped him.  Unfortunate considering the draft pick, but it's a sunk cost fallacy to hold onto him just because you drafted high if you think he's going to tank you come fantasy playoffs time (which he will).  

In 9-cat he's ranked 74th per game over the last month.  The Dubs have already gone back on their statement that he would be a mins limit (27 mpg), so he could get more run than expected.  He's still a hold for 12-teams, imo.  

Replacing his defensive triple-doubles is pretty much the least solvable problem. Has anyone in a categories league had luck reworking their team to roll with this mess? I feel like I have to punt 2 cats to have a chance at this point 💩💩

5 hours ago, mattshhh said:

Replacing his defensive triple-doubles is pretty much the least solvable problem. Has anyone in a categories league had luck reworking their team to roll with this mess? I feel like I have to punt 2 cats to have a chance at this point 💩💩

Absolutely. Just start him in games where he's likely to see 25+ minutes and it all works itself out. At this point he's just a plug and play twice a week or so and I'm happy enough with what he puts up.

11 hours ago, cdrichar said:

Hope he gets traded

It won’t happen. The Warriors are not looking to trade him. They are not dissatisfied with his performance. This is a lost year. It’s all about the draft pick this year. They are fine with him going less than 100% and not over exerting himself in games. It’s by design. He is critical to their success.

Bad for fantasy yes, but they do not care about that. They care about championships. And him avoiding serious injury in a lost year is their goal.

• Like 2