NBC Sports Edge Forums

Draymond Green 2019-2020 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2019 season will be locked on 2020-06-14. Please finish any 2019 discussions here, and take any 2020 outlook discussions to the 2020 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season 2019 automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2020.]

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because when you actually do a lot of mocks and play 20 leagues then trends become apparent, particularly when you’re playing against other adept opponents.   You’re not paying attention to

I picked him up. Expect a full turn around now since im on the team.

Death line-up?   I'm not sure they can even guard you or me in a pick n roll lol.

34 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

You kid, but I imagine that is the reaction. Draymond is not liquid right now.

That is literally the response I got from a GroupMe league chat when a Middleton owner asked who wants him and I offered Draymond.  Everybody laughed at me.  🙃

2 minutes ago, ItzJaBoiSam said:

I drafted Draymond at 29th in a 14-team league. Laugh at me all day boiz.

Edit: I have the opportunity to trade him right this very second for Zach Lavine. Should I go for it?!?

Without any hesitation, yes.  You’ll experience a calm immediately after the trade processes if not vetoed.

5 minutes ago, ItzJaBoiSam said:

I drafted Draymond at 29th in a 14-team league. Laugh at me all day boiz.

Edit: I have the opportunity to trade him right this very second for Zach Lavine. Should I go for it?!?

same with me. I have him at 29th in my league and it's been a mess so far.

Is there anybody in the NBA who can average more REB/AST than this guy who is lower ranked? I just lost John Collins in my 14-man 9-cat and I need to punt points and pick a guy who won't be a shutdown candidate. Only players I can think of right now are lonzo ball and ricky rubio?

On 11/4/2019 at 1:30 PM, SeanH said:

For those who have successfully dealt him in a trade, what have you been able to get back for him?

I got marcus smart for him, and feel lucky to have gotten him. One guy wanted it vetoed but everyone else thought it was fair enough given the circumstances. Draymond will probably put up decent stats during the season and is easily ownable, but he's probably the player with highest risk of shutdown out there right now. 

• Like 1

Paschall looking good and will take some of his minutes. And honestly the warriors have looked way better with DLo Curry and Green out. And if they weren't, warriors are tanking anyways.

Green is a major shut down candidate. They could string along this ligament issue for weeks or he could get surgery and be out forever or a combination of the two. Glad I traded him away anyways bc he was sucking (in a points league at least).

The GSW are really pissing me off lol. Why no injury update on Draymond? They're being deliberately vague/aloof when everyone already knows they aren't even playing for anything this season. Very frustrating

EDIT: Just saw he's out for the 3 game trip and will be back Nov 11 at the earliest 

Edited by PUNTSQUAD
2 minutes ago, PUNTSQUAD said:

The GSW are really pissing me off lol. Why no injury update on Draymond? They're being deliberately vague/aloof when everyone already knows they aren't even playing for anything this season. Very frustrating

EDIT: Just saw he's out for the 3 game trip and will be back Nov 11 at the earliest 

IMO very likely it "doesn't get better" so he has surgery and is out 4-6 weeks.

• tonycpsu changed the title to Draymond Green 2019-2020 Outlook
  • tonycpsu locked this topic