NBC Sports Edge Forums

Draymond Green 2019-2020 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2019 season will be locked on 2020-06-14. Please finish any 2019 discussions here, and take any 2020 outlook discussions to the 2020 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season 2019 automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2020.]

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because when you actually do a lot of mocks and play 20 leagues then trends become apparent, particularly when you’re playing against other adept opponents.   You’re not paying attention to

I picked him up. Expect a full turn around now since im on the team.

Death line-up?   I'm not sure they can even guard you or me in a pick n roll lol.

Brutal guy to own during a lost year because there's no way to replace these stats off waivers. To make matters worse, I had Paschall in my hands before Dray's initial injury, dropped him for House after a 6-point dud, then was unable to claim him off waivers once the dust began to settle on GSW's fantasy situation. I'm going to regret this more and more as the season progresses

1 hour ago, brickcitymamba said:

Really hoping he doesn't succumb to the tank completely. I seem to be unable to get any sort of a return for him, also.

He's embraced that they will be bad, even said a few days ago that "It's our turn to get beat up on". I don't see him playing hard knowing that. To me he's not that guy.

2 minutes ago, ssolitare said:

He's embraced that they will be bad, even said a few days ago that "It's our turn to get beat up on". I don't see him playing hard knowing that. To me he's not that guy.

Yep, hence 'hope' and not 'believe' on my part. First time ever owning any shares of the guy, too.

1 hour ago, ItzJaBoiSam said:

I just traded this bum for Ricky Rubio. Hoping the league doesn't veto

Not veto-worthy by any stretch of the imagination.  Also, leagues that veto trades that are not obvious collusion are a**.  

• Like 2
14 hours ago, claptondecheeks said:

I traded him today as part of a multiplayer deal...

Have you guys ever raped a guy on a trade so bad that you actually feel kinda bad? 

In my defense, the guy is not a noob

Perhaps he is thinking the same about you.  Two sides always there is.  

9 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

Perhaps he is thinking the same about you.  Two sides always there is.  

Sure. He must've thought it was a fair trade for him in order to agree to it but it doesn't mean it was. Idk the future though, maybe everyone I got will get season ending injuries and Dray will come back next week.

4 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

Sure. He must've thought it was a fair trade for him in order to agree to it but it doesn't mean it was. Idk the future though, maybe everyone I got will get season ending injuries and Dray will come back next week.

What was the trade? I am curious now lol

• Like 1

picked this guy 29th and was tossing up between him and Kemba but Dray killing my Blazers in the playoffs was still fresh in my mind. Absolute horse****. I still have faith he'll have easy top 50 value if Kerr plays him with the young bucks for some veteran leadership but honestly tempted to drop him in 12 teams. Especially considering I'm holding Dipo, Ayton as well as more recently Myles Turner, KAT (back). LOL thought I drafted too many bigs now I have no bigs. At least Curry was picked before KAT lol because I would have taken him number 1 honestly. Had such high hopes for Dray and Curry. 

Edited by pootbrah
53 minutes ago, pootbrah said:

picked this guy 29th and was tossing up between him and Kemba but Dray killing my Blazers in the playoffs was still fresh in my mind. Absolute horse****. I still have faith he'll have easy top 50 value if Kerr plays him with the young bucks for some veteran leadership but honestly tempted to drop him in 12 teams. Especially considering I'm holding Dipo, Ayton as well as more recently Myles Turner, KAT (back). LOL thought I drafted too many bigs now I have no bigs. At least Curry was picked before KAT lol because I would have taken him number 1 honestly. Had such high hopes for Dray and Curry. 

cool story

• Haha 3

I just got him as a kicker in a trade because I have open IR slot... not feeling great about it but is there any optimism that he plays again this year?

whats the reason he doesn’t play? He likes the game & they can easily still lose with him on the court LOL

kidding aside, anyone an optimist?

1 hour ago, TSnyd said:

I just got him as a kicker in a trade because I have open IR slot... not feeling great about it but is there any optimism that he plays again this year?

whats the reason he doesn’t play? He likes the game & they can easily still lose with him on the court LOL

kidding aside, anyone an optimist?

Bit extreme isn’t it? Of course he’ll play again this year.

The Golden State Warriors are a business. They need to sell tickets to Chase Centre. 

They’ll play Dray again, he’ll be back in November. 

Edited by ovofnd
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, ovofnd said:

Bit extreme isn’t it? Of course he’ll play again this year.

The Golden State Warriors are a business. They need to sell tickets to Chase Centre. 

They’ll play Dray again, he’ll be back in November. 

After what they just announced about Steph, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Dray's back or hand issues become a season ender. Golden State is entering ultimate tank mode and why wouldn't they? They were going to be getting blown out all season. You also have to protect the image Steph and Dray have. Could you imagine what would happen to their legacy if they kept losing to some of the worst teams in the league? 🙄

45 minutes ago, lbjames6 said:

After what they just announced about Steph, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Dray's back or hand issues become a season ender. Golden State is entering ultimate tank mode and why wouldn't they? They were going to be getting blown out all season. You also have to protect the image Steph and Dray have. Could you imagine what would happen to their legacy if they kept losing to some of the worst teams in the league? 🙄

Their legacies are cemented, nothing will take that away from them. Everyone knows the GSW need Curry and Klay to win. They’re the key cigs.

All-Stars losing and getting blown out on bad teams are common. They’ll give Dray and D’Lo a pass.

They’ll handle Dray with kid gloves, but he’ll play again this month.

49 minutes ago, lbjames6 said:

THIS. I don’t think it’s too extreme to think he won’t play more than 20 games this year, which makes me nervous even typing it. If I need the IR spot, he may go by the wayside for me

Of course, I have no idea and it’s all just a hunch but it should be harder for him to want to play when he’s even a little banged up this year too which would be annoying

Edited by TSnyd
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Draymond Green 2019-2020 Outlook
  • tonycpsu locked this topic