NBC Sports Edge Forums

Derrick White 2019-2020 Outlook

3 hours ago, Nica4two said:

26+ minutes 3 games in a row (with nice lines) and with 3 wins in a row.  Dare I say White's arrow is pointing ever so slightly up.

I would personally feel better for his outlook if they had 3 Ls in a row and blow up this team. Then he can get more run, because as a backup his ceiling is limited. When Dejounte has a good run again Derrick will see his minutes go down.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His name is Dunn. Kris Dunn.

Keep your expectations low boys, Pop’s senile a** will start Eubanks at PG 

He hasn't been own city all season

57 minutes ago, flightboy10 said:

Better than garland ROS? hmmm

Yes. My concern with Garland is his horrible fg% and TO -- the team even seems to support this in the name of youth development. White doesn't turn it over much by nature. His weakness is definitely 3s. 

1 minute ago, kilslo said:

He said this before tonight’s game

So it’s sounding more and more like Pop is more open to them playing together 

doesn't really concretely imply tandem on court together, sounds more like tandem/duo for the team.

2 hours ago, kilslo said:

He said this before tonight’s game

So it’s sounding more and more like Pop is more open to them playing together 

So open he played them together 1 minute last night? :P I didn't watch the game, but it looks like it from the boxscore.

6 minutes ago, flightboy10 said:

Still skeptical about pop though.. his tendency to play based on matchups is why it’s sometimes hard to own any players besides Derozan/LA.... 

Pop has been the same trickery as you mentioned. However, White’s recent games suggest that he himself is just trending up regardless. If you have a drop, he would be a great candidate for a streamer to start. My suspicion is that White is slowly turning around. He will definitely have a better 2nd half.

5 hours ago, RipCity0 said:

So open he played them together 1 minute last night? :P I didn't watch the game, but it looks like it from the boxscore.

Yeh he’s been hinting at them playing together for awhile but have only played like 14 minutes together 

Pop tried that backcourt with a variation of Derozan at the 4 the other day and they had another guard in there (Forbes I think) but the offense was garbage in that stretch 

2 hours ago, flightboy10 said:

Still skeptical about pop though.. his tendency to play based on matchups is why it’s sometimes hard to own any players besides Derozan/LA.... 

Agreed.  He's losing it imo, lmao.  Letting Bertans go for a Morris twin? ?? who never played a minute for them.  And then finding a way to ruin both White and Murray smdh.