NBC Sports Edge Forums

Terry McLaurin 2019 Outlook

4 hours ago, oban14 said:

VDvis just as good as reed. Check the stats.

VD has the best "backup" job in the world.  Dude in front of him is always hurt. That's why we never heard him even remotely complain about not being used enough. It's crazy for reed 

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This comment intrigued me and I took a look at how the Bears have done against WR's while on the road, since the start of 2018... --Week 1 2018 @ GB: D.Adams: 5-88-1, Cobb: 9-142-1, Allison 5-69-1

His talent is unquestionable 

Posted Images

On 9/11/2019 at 7:20 PM, Corleone said:

So of the 3 rookie WR's who hit 100 in Game 1 of their career this season (McLaurin, AJ Brown and Marquise Brown),  2 of the 3 had good Week 2 performances. McLaurin and Hollywood both ended up with nice days.

That makes it 7 of 9 who had 100 yards receiving in Week 1 that went on to have good Week 2 games their rookie season.

Congrats to those of us who started McLaurin and let's hope he can keep it going.

Edited by Corleone
2 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Come on he cannot be trusted ..those were garbage points. Yea they count but damn 

As people that were intelligent enough to pick him up already know, the Redskins are going to be playing from behind all season. He should be expected to be a high floor dude that can put up 2nd half numbers most games.

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

As people that were intelligent enough to pick him up already know, the Redskins are going to be playing from behind all season. He should be expected to be a high floor dude that can put up 2nd half numbers most games.

Well then I must be one of those intelligent individuals because I own Million $ McLaurin and started him. 

still ain’t too happy .. 

10 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Come on he cannot be trusted ..those were garbage points. Yea they count but damn 

Game was still competitive when he had 3 catches for 56 yards. But yes, it was a garbage time touchdown....they did throw to him 3 times in a row in the red zone.

1 hour ago, ponchsox said:

This kid is the real deal, folks.

I don't think we are there yet. Going to be very volatile this season. I think Hollywood Brown was the pickup last week for anyone that didn't grab him of the deep threats that went off on the wire.

On 8/7/2019 at 7:45 AM, pittsports87 said:

Looks like he has some pretty good talent but outside of 2014 it seems like rookie receivers always start slow and start to come on the second half of the season.  Not a guy to draft but certainly a guy to keep your eye on as the season goes on.

I was wrong, Scary Terry is our savior.  I'm sorry for ever doubting you.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
On 9/14/2019 at 1:20 PM, Spina said:

That's fine, thank me first for advising the below on McLaurin before he blew up though...😂 j/k

Either way, I suggest you always think for yourself with the information gathered (...with help from the gut). IF you have better options then go with them -- I don't have that luxury in my 16T where we start three WRs, a Flex....AND losing Tyreek. 

Point, McLaurin will be a solid play in his 1st game infront of the home crowd vs. a divisional rival, on his birthday, with his parents in the stands and AP toting the rock with something to prove.... 

Let's All wish Terry McLaurin an amazing Birthday, filled with many receptions, yards and TDs! 

(....and BrownsFan74, think of me as I'm driving home from the game Monday Night all pissed off from the beatdown your Browns give my Jets -- I'll be in my normal seats in the corner endzone [the one where Demaryius scores his 1st TD as a Jet, also the one where Baker throws many against our awful corners]. MONO?!! Only the Jets...) 

I was all ready to rip Spina a new one after the first 3 quarters but he came through.  Thanks bro.  Im gonna say all those pass attempts in the red zone may have been because it was a big day for Terry.

Good luck tomorrow night.  I'm sure my brownies will figure out how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

• Like 1