NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Terry McLaurin 2019 Outlook

thebadferret

1 minute ago, griffin727 said:

Ugh he practiced in full yesterday right? Not good to have a late week injury pop up.

It was a walk-through yesterday. So not necessarily.

As many are saying, it could just be a day or rest and management after a tough Monday night game. I wouldn't panic yet, every single week there are hundreds of players listed as "limited" on Wednesdays that have nothing wrong with them.

• Thanks 1

Just now, UVA_Drew said:

As many are saying, it could just be a day or rest and management after a tough Monday night game. I wouldn't panic yet, every single week there are hundreds of players listed as "limited" on Wednesdays that have nothing wrong with them.

I think the panic is over the word, "hamstring"

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, UVA_Drew said:

Yeah, but why couldn't they list "illness" or "having a baby" like everyone else?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bringthesonicsback said:

Considering he was either a late round pick or off the wire. I’m pretty sure everyone does/should 

Oddly enough, I think this is going to force me to start Stefon Diggs.  Fantasy is funny that way.

If he's a DNP or a full practice tomorrow, the call on him is easy.  If he gets a limited in tomorrow...what do we do?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Brownsfan74 said:

Oddly enough, I think this is going to force me to start Stefon Diggs.  Fantasy is funny that way.

If he's a DNP or a full practice tomorrow, the call on him is easy.  If he gets a limited in tomorrow...what do we do?

I have the exact same lineup decision. To me this is a pretty simple call, if he’s limited, we start our third round pick and remember that Cousins only needs to throw the ball one time for Diggs to score a long TD. It doesn’t seem like it, but in many ways it’s riskier to start Terry over an underperforming early round pick even when they’re both healthy. Terry’s track record is still only three games.

Felt good about it when he was healthy. It’s too much of a leap of faith if he’s not.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cs3 said:

LOL for any team starting McLaurin, he IS the backup plan

Well, it depends on what you mean.  If you picked him up because you have underperforming WRs, then yes.  But for week 4, McLaurin isn't a backup plan.  Not sure how much stock you put into Rotoworld weekly rankings, but he's at 17.  Unless you have 2 of the top 16 WRs on your team, he's your starter this week.