NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kristaps Porzingis 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You might be correct in H2H, but I think with Kristaps it will be difficult to even get your FG% to 47%.  If you draft two guards who go 8/18 and Krtistaps goes 8/18 then that's 24/54.  Even if you ad

My problem is that I think he’s a little overrated irl.  He’s only ever finished 19th and 34th but I think the general consensus is that he has first round potential.  Everyone knows the potential but

Is he now a candidate for drop city?

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • i thought this dude was suppose to be missing a bunch of games? played in 14/15 games.  18/9 with 2.3 blks and threes is super valuable. you knew the fg% wasnt going to be good going into this (maybe not this bad). ft% should correcrt itself to high 70's.
4 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:
  • i thought this dude was suppose to be missing a bunch of games? played in 14/15 games.  18/9 with 2.3 blks and threes is super valuable. you knew the fg% wasnt going to be good going into this (maybe not this bad). ft% should correcrt itself to high 70's.

They have only had 1 back to back so far. 

They have 3 in December, 3 in January, 3 in February, 3 in March. So potentially 12 more. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 12/16/2019 at 12:52 AM, COBBLEPOT said:

i think he’s going to showcase what he can still be as a go-to-guy in these upcoming weeks witout luka

should be good for 20-10 with a couple threes and a couple blocks 

i’d be surprised with anything less 

^^ dont say i didn’t warn u 

he’s basically a 1st rounder without luka .. hopefully luka lets him keep cookin upon return 

• 2 weeks later...