NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kristaps Porzingis 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You might be correct in H2H, but I think with Kristaps it will be difficult to even get your FG% to 47%.  If you draft two guards who go 8/18 and Krtistaps goes 8/18 then that's 24/54.  Even if you ad

My problem is that I think he’s a little overrated irl.  He’s only ever finished 19th and 34th but I think the general consensus is that he has first round potential.  Everyone knows the potential but

Is he now a candidate for drop city?

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Some dude was arguing that Dinwiddie was better than Bledsoe. I had to show him this. 

Lol.png

I would say at this point in there careers dinwiddie is better, but its close. Dinwiddie is currently go to guy on his team, and Bledsoe is like the 3rd on his.

Either way, in my points league KP and dinwiddie value is basically the same this year. I'll take the healthy guy.

10 minutes ago, gregp said:

I would say at this point in there careers dinwiddie is better, but its close. Dinwiddie is currently go to guy on his team, and Bledsoe is like the 3rd on his.

Either way, in my points league KP and dinwiddie value is basically the same this year. I'll take the healthy guy.

There's no comparison between Bledsoe and Dinwiddie in cats. Plus, he's had all the opportunity in the world with Kyrie out. Kyrie is coming back soon. 

Edited by MuscleChestbrook
12 minutes ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

There's no comparison between Bledsoe and Dinwiddie in cats. Plus, he's had all the opportunity in the world with Kyrie out. Kyrie is coming back soon. 

I guess I can agree in cats bledsoe is better, but what makes him better? I'm not as familiar with cat leagues, but seems like their stats are relatively similar.

Also, lol to kyrie coming back. We'll see how that goes. If/when he does hes not gonna play every game. Nets are barely hanging on to a playoff spot, and even if they make the playoffs theyll just get smacked by the bucks 1st rnd. If hes fully healthy put him there, but otherwise why risk more injury.

Kyrie, like KP, is another guy that loves be injured.