2019 preseason week 1 game thread

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dave Gettleman right now

It’s always good to read the opinions of people who are on here and watching the game, especially their hometown teams if they’re not total homers about it.  That’s pretty much what I come here for. 

what pre-season games will feature Tracy Wolfson?

12 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

Make that 3 picks....  It's obvious he still needs time so Keenum or McCoy will likely be under center in week 1.

SO glad I'm not a Redskin fan. Snyder needs to sell the team he's cursed it lol

Kyler has such a quick release and pretty throw. 

Too bad the OL is still dog crap. 

I’m still pretty concerned about David Johnson this year returning top 5 value. 

Edited by gufomel
13 minutes ago, gufomel said:

My thoughts exactly. With that OL I don't think DJ is going to have a great year rushing the ball. And I think while his passing game usage will go up from last year, I don't think it's going to be at a monstrous, McCaffrey or Barkley level like some think. With that OL there's also always the chance Kyler gets hurt and the whole team sort of goes wasteland. I think he'll probably end up a lower end top 10 RB but not a first round pick. I'd much rather take a Hopkins/Adams in the middle of round 1 and let Conner, Chubb, Bell, Mixon, or Cook fall to me in round 2. I think all 5 should be just as good or better than Johnson. One of them will probably fall to round 2 and if not you can take a OBJ if he falls, JuJu, Thomas, or Tyreek and then hit RB hard in rounds 3-5. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, gufomel said:

Blasphemer! Don't say that in the Johnson thread, people will have a stroke lol 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, gufomel said:

Noticed that too haha

15 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

Did duke johnson actually have 5 carries for 23 yards or was the intern working the scoreboard on ESPN being incompetent?

D'Ernest Johnson Jr. guys. They had 2 D. Johnson Jrs. 

• Like 1

No pass went pass 10 yards for Murray. The scramble to buy time and deliver a strike was impressive. Still cant wait till they open up the playbook more in the coming weeks to see how he does after the first read. In case you missed it, here's every throw.

• Thanks 2
18 minutes ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

I was very high on Marvin Jones before this injury. I'm worried to see if he'll be moved out of my price range now. 

This injury does affect my draft plan in that regard. 

Why? Kearse was the number 4 WR there at best. This shouldn't have any impact on Jones.