NBC Sports EDGE Forums

T.J. Warren 2019-2020 Outlook

Trench Mob

40 minutes ago, Boomdizzle88 said:

Thanks for the feedback fellas. Yeah I’m on the outside looking in for the playoffs, and my league doesn’t have an IR spot. I’ll need to drop him because I’m in a win now. My guess is he will be out 2-3 weeks. Last season he missed 4 weeks with a similar injury and it cost me holding on to him. 

Keep on trucking with that notion. You realize the Allstar break is about a week away and that in itself is like 2 weeks. Wouldn’t you want him for your playoffs? 

T.J. Warren (concussion) has been ruled out of Wednesday's game vs. Raptors.

Warren left Saturday's game vs. the Knicks during the third quarter after hitting his head on Myles Turner's leg while falling in an attempt to draw a charge. He was transported to the hospital that night and ruled out of Monday's game vs. the Mavs. Encouragingly, he was able to do some on-court exercises Tuesday but will not travel with the team to Toronto. Justin Holiday, Jeremy Lamb and Doug McDermott will soak up additional playing time Wednesday night.

The Pacers are "hoping" that T.J. Warren (concussion) will be available for Friday's game vs. Toronto.

Warren has "passed two of the tests" the league requires, and has two more tests to clear before he's allowed to return. We'll consider him 'questionable' while awaiting an update, though we may not have a clearer sense of his availability until after shootaround.

2/2 on tests, 2 more to gooo

• Thanks 3

13 hours ago, hipriest69 said:

One of the most underrated players in all of fantasy.  Does anyone else see the value in having a high FG / high points / low TO / as a non-big / chips in 1 steal + 0.5 blocks...

Agreed

I just checked and over the last 30 days Warren G is shooting 61% FG on 14 FGA, which is absurd for a wing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...