NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Danilo Gallinari 2019-2020 Outlook

Trench Mob

8 hours ago, Igno said:

Unless the other team asks OKC to protect him untill they work out the details of the deal. Makes sence. It's just a scenario though.

But now you have dozens of people in on the plan, which makes it a very hard secret to keep, which means the league knows you're sitting a guy without a legitimate injury, which the league is very sensitive about these days and could very well lead to a penalty.  That's why I don't buy it.

6 minutes ago, Purple Hippo said:

I watched the end of his last game, he looked to be moving around fine. Maybe his ankle is just sore or something.

Seems fishy, probably just a minor sprain but always worrying since it's Gallo. Things like this either mean a trade is imminent or he's out for the rest of the week

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, flightboy10 said:

no way he gets dealt. Same with Adams. This team is in the playoff hunt currently 7th. It would be a huge mistake to let either of those guys go in my opinion. This dude should put up top 30-40 value ROS. solid all around just wish he gets a little more steals. 

I would tend to agree but we saw Toby get traded from the Clips last year when they were in a similar spot...

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I think Gallo is going to take the same amount of shots anywhere he lands. Miami seems the most possible landing spot rn. This is not that bad. Jimmy is a team player, Iggy is even more of a team player and the youth of Miami wil have to take turns behind Danillo for their own shots. Even if his usage is reduced, it will be in a small degree. Teams that would hurt indeed his Value if they trade for him, are Lal, Lac, C's.