• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's called a pimp limp. That's the way I walk into work on Monday mornings

Posted Images

Just now, JSA2422 said:

anyone actually starting this dude? seems like a good game to gauge his potential future usage but I'd think one would need to be v desperate to roll this guy out vs Baltimore 

No way, but I am anxious to see if he is actually involved, or if it's mainly Shady and Darrel.

8 minutes ago, JSA2422 said:

anyone actually starting this dude? seems like a good game to gauge his potential future usage but I'd think one would need to be v desperate to roll this guy out vs Baltimore 

I'm 50/50 right now, will have to see how froggy I'm feeling Sunday morning.

10 minutes ago, JSA2422 said:

probably only nick foles got the cahones to start him this week

2 minutes ago, Pooskay said:

He'd be an easy start if the opponent was trash (ex. dolphins), but on the fence vs. BAL

meh. 

the Ratbirds "shut down" the potent Miami running game (Dolphins were down 42-0 at the half), and the Air Kyler Kards (with DJ missing time due to his wrist) ... two more putrid rushing "attacks" you will not find, mi amigo. 

Fisher being out is more of the deterrent ... let's see the Ravens run D against a 'Homie led offense. 

5 minutes ago, bigbluecrew56 said:

All we have his Slug Shady in the way and no way he's getting cow carries this Sunday. Also doubtful Darrel gets change of pace carries in this one. Darwin will be Reid's secret weapon.

No way why? He's handed a large workload his whole career. Why do you think this is the year he won't be able to. He doesn't look slow to me either 

Edited by Itachi_is_the_goat
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, JSA2422 said:

I am. Need a lottery ticket this week with one of my teams and I'm going for it. 

16 minutes ago, Pooskay said:

He'd be an easy start if the opponent was trash (ex. dolphins), but on the fence vs. BAL

usage is way too ambiguous, floor is way too low, regardless of opponent. a half dozen times in this thread we've had people quoting reid talking about darwin and half a dozen times people have tried to parse out if it means he trusts him or not. we still don't know. if you're a pessimist on darwin you can read it that way; if you're an optimist you can do the opposite just as easily

just hoping darwin does get at least some touches and he explodes. then reid won't have a choice but to give him a healthy share. the other guys haven't been setting the world on fire. ive expected him to be a late season league winning piece, sort of last man standing thing, it might take him that long to garner the trust from reid in his pass pro and his mindset

5 minutes ago, Itachi_is_the_goat said:

No way why? He's handed a large workload his whole career. Why do you think this is the year he won't be able to. He doesn't look slow to me either 

I have McCoy down for 15 touches. Same amount D Will was getting. He's 31 years old and i dont think Reid signed him on to do more then that. Reid wants to keep him healthy as best as he can. Shady was already favoring his ankle in limited duty last week. 

With every game a necessary W in the AFC cause of the Patriots ability to go 18-0. I just do not see Darwin getting the snaps or the looks based off of Andy’s latest comments about him needing to work on his blocking etc and putting him out there against this Ravens D. I doubt it. I just see this being a huge trap for all you sold on him to have a role this weekend. 

1 minute ago, dudewithabadcat said:

With every game a necessary W in the AFC cause of the Patriots ability to go 18-0. I just do not see Darwin getting the snaps or the looks based off of Andy’s latest comments about him needing to work on his blocking etc and putting him out there against this Ravens D. I doubt it. I just see this being a huge trap for all you sold on him to have a role this weekend. 

I would hardly say it's a huge trap if he's not used. I think expectations are pretty reasonable here. Reid will do what it takes to win, regardless of whoever is in there. 

21 minutes ago, dudewithabadcat said:

It’s not a huge trap, it’s a Hail Mary. There’s a difference.

1 hour ago, JSA2422 said:

No,I have other/better options this weekend. BUT...I will very curious to see what he does against what I think is a pretty good D.