• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's called a pimp limp. That's the way I walk into work on Monday mornings

Posted Images

6 hours ago, ThreadKiller said:

Does this guy have 2020 value?

Wondering this myself. It's concerning that he hasn't been able to get on the field much at all yet, even in the game Mccoy was inactive. If it has to do with pass pro, maybe he improves on that and can make an impact next year. Either way I don't think he starts next year. I think the Chiefs will bring another RB in via FA, trade or the draft.  

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

It means he will be playing special teams.

He will be playing special teams but they also could decide to give him some carries.  He looked good in the preseason and I remember people here touting him as the possible starting rb before the season.

Just now, sjm76 said:

He will be playing special teams but they also could decide to give him some carries.  He looked good in the preseason and I remember people here touting him as the possible starting rb before the season.

The majority of the blurb about him by the coach was reffering to his contribution to special teams and his importance, he glossed over running portion.

1 minute ago, nmartinez12443 said:

The majority of the blurb about him by the coach was reffering to his contribution to special teams and his importance, he glossed over running portion.

I hope that Thompson doesn't get any carries because I'm starting Darrel Williams in 2 leagues.

On 11/29/2019 at 4:51 PM, sjm76 said:

I hope that Thompson doesn't get any carries because I'm starting Darrel Williams in 2 leagues.

Same boat. I think it's HIGHLY unlikely in an important game that they decide to give a rookie with essentially no playing time a large role. Particularly when protecting Mahomes is of utmost importance and we already know they feel most comfortable having Darrel to that. Darwin is a bigger threat to McCoy. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, The G Man said:

In my area they cut away from that game to another because it was a blowout, so I didn't see him play. How did he look?

He's the most dynamic/explosive back they have. I think that was pretty clear. They also had him in on pass pro over McCoy. If Darrel and Damien are out this week I'd expect pretty solid production where he may really emerge. 

• Thanks 1