• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's called a pimp limp. That's the way I walk into work on Monday mornings

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, BrianM said:

Lol, so if i got him for a buck in an auction, should i be trading him right now?   This is getting outrageous.   

Depends upon your gambling mentality.  Would you sell a lottery ticket for say 100X what you bought it for if they announced the first 4 of the 6 numbers and those numbers were on your ticket?

Edited by Bronco Billy
6 minutes ago, Bronco Billy said:

Depends upon your gambling mentality.  Would you sell a lottery ticket for say 100X what you bought it for if they announced the first 4 of the 6 numbers and those numbers were on your ticket?

Not sure i agree that we're at 4 of 6 yet.  i'm mostly joking, he's not going anywhere because its a keeper plus league so he looks like i'll want him next year

9 minutes ago, BrianM said:

Not sure i agree that we're at 4 of 6 yet.  i'm mostly joking, he's not going anywhere because its a keeper plus league so he looks like i'll want him next year

No?  What do you think the odds are for hitting even one of the two remaining numbers?  How about hitting both?  Beside which - it’s just a hypothetical analogy and probably does not accurately reflect the odds of Thompson being a significant FF producer.  Thompson’s realistic odds are probably a whole lot shorter.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Bronco Billy said:

No?  What do you think the odds are for hitting even one of the two remaining numbers?  How about hitting both?  Beside which - it’s just a hypothetical analogy and probably does not accurately reflect the odds of Thompson being a significant FF producer.  Thompson’s realistic odds are probably a whole lot shorter.

Well, now that I just read he's getting goal line carries, its 5 out of 6 numbers, and the last ball starts with the same number as my final number, they just haven't read the full number out loud yet.

7 minutes ago, BrianM said:

Well, now that I just read he's getting goal line carries, its 5 out of 6 numbers, and the last ball starts with the same number as my final number, they just haven't read the full number out loud yet.

Where did u read that?

25 minutes ago, scheibler said:

Where did u read that?

The Kansas City Star's Brooke Pryor reports rookie Darwin Thompson has leaped Carlos Hyde on the depth chart and has been getting goal-line work with the first-team offense.

Pryor is the latest Chiefs beat writer to leave Hyde off her 53-man roster projection, keeping Thompson along with Damien and Darrel Williams. Thompson has been so good this preseason, and Hyde has been as bad as Thompson has been good. All Hyde has going for him is his veteran presence; he doesn't play special teams, either. Thompson is picking up big-time steam as a late-round fantasy pick. It's going to be tough to keep him off the field

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, dicka24 said:

Pick #75 is a steep price.  Because of that offense, I can see someone in every league thinking they got the next Kareem Hunt in the 7th round and pulling the trigger.   

I'd rather take him then an early QB, TE7, or WR3

• Like 6

We have an elusiveness rating now and Darwin is on the tops. 

According to

’s Nate Taylor, Darwin Thompson has taken over the #2 RB spot in KC Thompson had the #1 Elusive Rating in NCAA last season (75+ touches) with a 176.6 rating, and his 172.2 Elusive Rating is 3rd in the 2019 Preseason (10+ touches)

• Like 2