NBC Sports Edge Forums

$50 L/S 12 team ..PPR ..AUCTION Draft ..Faab..ESPN..TONIGHT@8:00pm CST! Monday, August 12!

Welcome back!!!  Drafting TONIGHT Monday August 12 @ 8:00pm CST/ 9:00pm EST On ESPN!!  12 team PPR ..Only thing Different is 2 Flex and No Kicker!  AUCTION Draft!  Leaguesafe majority vote!

1st-$300

2nd-$150

3rd-$50

Most Points-$100

https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/settings?leagueId=800109

Hit me up if you are interested

Email: Bruski311@yahoo.com

or

Leave Email here

1 hour ago, scremf said:

scremf@gmail.com

If someone hasnt paid.

So far 2 people have not paid.  They have till 630pm CST to pay or they will be replaced.  So if one or both dont pay I'll send you the invite buddy!  Ill let you know in like 45 minutes brother

4 minutes ago, bruski311 said:

So far 2 people have not paid.  They have till 630pm CST to pay or they will be replaced.  So if one or both dont pay I'll send you the invite buddy!  Ill let you know in like 45 minutes brother

Sounds good.. Ill be here.

49 minutes ago, bruski311 said:

Did they pay?

11 minutes ago, scremf said:

ok let me know

dude I'm so sorry while trying to figure this out the the dude I was trying to boot paid.  Now I can't boot him.  I'm so sorry buddy. You will be the 1st invite next draft. I run a bunch of these.  Sorry again brother.