NBC Sports Edge Forums

Keep 8th pick or move up? WHIR 100%

Hi guys..I am in a 10 team .5 PPR league. I currently have the 8th pick, but the guy picking 4th has asked me if I want to swap our first two rounds. We draft next week, so I am assuming we won't have Zeke clarification. Is this move worth making to take David Johnson (assuming it goes Barkely, Kamaea, CMC), or is there not much of a gap between him and who I can take at 8? Drop a link and I WHIR. Thanks! 

It really depends on your draft strategy. I’d personally draft an elite WR at that spot and then consider best available in round 2. This would be a no brainer Zeke was available but I’d stay unless I could get one of those 3 or Zeke. 

• Thanks 1

In all the mocks I've done ive liked my team's best when picking later. There's a lot of RBs this year, so I like the idea of grabbing two elite receivers right away and grabbing two rbs in the 3rd and 4th. I'd sit put, especially since you'd be moving up for Johnson. I don't like him enough to do that. Who knows, it's possible Elliot falls to you at 8. Gobble him up at 8, scoop OBJ at 12. That's a heck of a start.

• Thanks 1