NBC Sports Edge Forums

LeBron James 2019-2020 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2020 season will be locked on 2020-10-14. Please finish any 2020 discussions here, and take any 2021 outlook discussions to the 2021 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season 2020 automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2021.]

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as of Aug 19, 2019 the correct answer is Kawhi. We will agree to disagree...

Presumably every player is fired up AF bc their livelihood and legacy relies on it.  Unfortunately, basketball is a skill sport, and I don’t think being fired up is a category in 9 cat. 

Ah, now I see where all these absurd takes are coming from...

12 minutes ago, sphinctersezwat said:

When Lebron is resting, who should be the better pick for the game, Rondo or Kuzma?

Rondo started in lebron’s two missed games. Also flirted with a trip dub in that @OKC game. Kuz should have a longer leash tho. 

hope they give Cook a chance!

• 7 months later...

Wait, bro really said Bron wasn't even top 10 anymore? That's such a bad take I can't even laugh, how could you even call yourself a real fan of the game and say that, honestly.

I know everyone already knows it but that just shows the amount of hate Bron gets and how bad people truly want to see him fall off.