NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Looking for an active free league to join

I have managed a league at my old employment but I got a new job and I just want to not have to manage the league and still be very active. I prefer redraft and have only played on ESPN but am open to NFL and Yahoo. I will be open to paying in the future, I just don't want to commit if it's not active to start. Please help!

Also a later draft day would be nice, like post preseason...

Edited by BuckeyeOrDie
Grammar

I run a12 team standard scoring ESPN keeper league in its 9th year. We are looking for an owner to take over an abandoned team - https://fantasy.espn.com/football/team?leagueId=24478&seasonId=2019&teamId=6- this team has the 6th pick in the upcoming draft(should everyone keep 4 players).

You can keep up to 4 players each year but if you wish to rebuild (and you may want to with this team) you can keep none. The draft is being held on Saturday 31st August at 4:30PM EDT (US).

If you're an active owner, are available for our draft and interested in joining please respond here or email me at arsenicsalad@icloud.com.

Let me know if you are interested.