NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kirk Cousins 2019 Outlook

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With Diggs and Thielen having such high ADPs it makes no sense why Cousins is so low. If you believe the Vikings can support those players at their ADP than Cousins is a steal. 

I was surprised to see there isn't a Kirk Cousins 2019 thread that has been created yet...though I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised. Cousins is a player that many people love to hate on. But he ha

Interesting article with lots of good details on Kubiak's history. As noted in the article, he's worked with a lot of different QB's and I took an in-depth look at how they finished. This is for all t

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

https://sports.yahoo.com/kirk-cousins-is-the-problem-in-minnesota-and-adam-thielen-knows-it-030528155.html

Oof, getting called out by Thielen now. 

“At some point, you're not going to be able to run the ball for 180 yards, even with the best running back in the NFL,” Thielen told reporters, per The Athletic. “That's when you have to be able to throw the ball. ... You have to be able to hit the deep balls.”

Edited by FlashGordon401
  • 3 weeks later...

I got him on the cheap and pretty happy.....didnt think he was that bad and early gameplans were to establish run...now both are clicking and will be dangerous....would like to see Thielen back but I think Cousins is a top 12 QB rest of way

2 hours ago, ilikepieman said:

3 straight games over 20 points, anything to see here? looks like a good streaming option with Washington and KC the next two weeks, only 37% owned on ESPN at least

I'm expecting 3 TDs minimum against former team Washington.

[...] Feel like he could go off, but also worried they'll get a lead early, and just run it down their throats.

Cousins has really stepped up lately after all the criticism, so maybe a revenge game will add another splash of gas on the fire...

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Assistant Coach content
13 minutes ago, euphonicjamz said:

[...] Feel like he could go off, but also worried they'll get a lead early, and just run it down their throats.

Cousins has really stepped up lately after all the criticism, so maybe a revenge game will add another splash of gas on the fire...

Revenge games abound...

Cousins, Keenum, maybe Peterson...

I always thought his "rough" start wasn't a representation of what he would ultimately do this year.  He's got the best rb core in the league with the best wr core in the league, a good o-line and a lights out defense.  How can he miss? I'm starting him so I really don't want to know the answer to that.  

Relying on this guy for atleast this week as Mahomes heals up. Been a pleasant surprise the last 3 weeks, but I’m sure hesitant rolling him out there tomorrow night. Here’s to hoping his allergies to primetime games don’t surface 

On 10/23/2019 at 11:49 AM, mikeflavaz said:

lights out defense.  How can he miss?

For future reference, unless a Patriots scenario where they DGAF, "lights out defense" and fantasy QBs aren't a good fit.  You want crap defense.