NBC Sports EDGE Forums

10 Team Yahoo .5 PPR ($150 Leaguesafe)

What you need to know!!!

Draft: Live Standard Online Draft on Saturday, August 31st at 9:00PM ET. Draft order randomly determined using "FFtoolbox" random draft generator once all payments are collected.

Leaguesafe Payouts (Majority Approval): 1st- $750, 2nd- $450, 3rd- $150, Most Total Points during regular season- $150.

Playoffs: 6 teams (Weeks 14,15,16).

Scoring: 0.5PPR with fractional scoring.

Roster: (QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,TE,FLEX, D/ST,K, B,B,B,B,B,B,B). IR spot is replaced with extra bench spot. (16 player rosters).

Complete League Settings can be viewed here: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/959185/settings

Please leave email address if interested and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Edited by HunterFantasyLM

3 minutes ago, Wisco81 said:

Do you have any spots remaining?  When do you need payment by?  Definitely interested!

I have several spots available. I have a deadline in a couple days but may need to extend that as it could take another week to fill. It will definitely fill though. Would love to have you! Really looking forward to this one.

Would love to join if possible!  How long have you been running leagues?  Is payment through LS?  I’m a 9th year FF player and my other league unfortunately dissolved this year. Really like the league settings and I could have the payment mid next week.  

I've been a League Manager since 2011 and been using LeagueSafe since 2012. I'm a fan of simple leagues without all of the crazy roster spots and setting customizations. I only run two leagues total so I try to put a lot of effort into being active in these leagues and making them run smoothly. That would be fine as far as the payment goes. It will probably take a week to get a few more people trickling in anyhow.

8 minutes ago, Wisco81 said:

Would love to join if possible!  How long have you been running leagues?  Is payment through LS?  I’m a 9th year FF player and my other league unfortunately dissolved this year. Really like the league settings and I could have the payment mid next week.  

Oops, meant to quote you in my response above!

2 minutes ago, Wisco81 said:

Awesome!  Appreciate the flexibility. My email is mattal@hotmail.com for an invite! 

Shot you an invite! I'll go ahead an send you a LeagueSafe invite just to have. I will say, I do have this league listed on the LeagueSafe classifieds where random individuals can automatically pay. It's highly unlikely that I will get a massive influx of payments from there over the next few days, but it is possible and I would have to add them to the league over any unpaid users. Just wanted to be transparent about that. If and when we get closer to being full and you still haven't paid, I will remove it from the classifieds to preserve your spot.