• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watching Luka play

You lost bro? Blake thread is that way -------------->

He was the #146 player over the last 2 months of the season. Efficiency is terrible and defensive stats are bad. Is a player like that worth your 2nd pick? 

On 11/21/2019 at 2:23 AM, Fantasyscrub said:

same, the #1 team in my league has harden, Doncic, and vucevic 

Unless that guy picked a bust for every single pick after the third round or one of those three gets injured come fantasy playoffs, they're very very very likely to win that league lmao. 

1 hour ago, yeet said:

In what world was this a "down" game for him? 52% FG, 75% FT, 41/6/10/2/1/6.

6 TO and no td is a down game for his current level of play. but a phenomenal game by any other standard 😂 

I already said last year when I drafted him in 4th round, that if DAL only had a winning record, that he's an MVP candidate. Just give him couple of star players and they'll win games easy.

Many people said that I was way over my head and Luka will need another couple of years. The only star calibre player they added so far is Kristaps and they're already getting this kind of solid returns. Imagine having one more All-Star, they will be the next GSW easy.

18 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Is he a top 3 fantasy player next year? 

Absolutely. As good as he is now, he still has more to improve on which is a scary thought. Mainly his efficiency and shot selection but he's already improving on that slowly.

• Like 1

So you guys are Luka owners, right? Lol would you want players outside of the top 8 like Lebron or Beal for Luka in a roto league? Will it have to be a 1st rounder if you're looking to sell right now? Just don't know if he's a sell high or what his value truly is right now. I was 1 pick away, man.

Edited by MysticPeak
10 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

So you guys are Luka owners, right? Lol would you want players outside of the top 8 like Lebron or Beal for Luka in a roto league? Will it have to be a 1st rounder if you're looking to sell right now? Just don't know if he's a sell high or what his value truly is right now. I was 1 pick away, man.

not a sell high, he’s the real deal.  I wouldn’t trade him for anybody, not harden, AD, or Kat

• Like 1
On 11/25/2019 at 4:33 PM, Trench Mob said:

Ahead of Anthony Davis and Karl-Anthony Towns? I think not.

Last few weeks, Harden is #1 and Doncic is #2.  why don't you agree?   

Harden is playing with Westbrook, and STILL doing what he's doing. He's basically guaranteed #1 production with any other player at this point now that he was slept on next to CP3 and Westbrook.

Doncic, is just so young you would expect him to get better full stop.

AD:  Come on... you don't think he is going to be heavily load managed for the rest of his career?  He's the #1 per game guy, but not for totals.

KAT:  Fair call.  I own him and love him.. Wish I had Harden instead, but still I'm loving KAT.  He's a less riskier draft option than Doncic at #2, but Doncic's upside is better as the triple double threat. Imagine an efficient version of prime Westbrook.  That's Doncic!

4 minutes ago, DZaak said:

Last few weeks, Harden is #1 and Doncic is #2.  why don't you agree?   

Harden is playing with Westbrook, and STILL doing what he's doing. He's basically guaranteed #1 production with any other player at this point now that he was slept on next to CP3 and Westbrook.

Doncic, is just so young you would expect him to get better full stop.

AD:  Come on... you don't think he is going to be heavily load managed for the rest of his career?  He's the #1 per game guy, but not for totals.

KAT:  Fair call.  I own him and love him.. Wish I had Harden instead, but still I'm loving KAT.  He's a less riskier draft option than Doncic at #2, but Doncic's upside is better as the triple double threat. Imagine an efficient version of prime Westbrook.  That's Doncic!

Last few weeks in November. If Doncic can prove he can do this all season long, then okay. No skepticism.