Lonzo Ball 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is Alonzo the 4th Ball brother?

Don't just quote these scrub a** rotoworld analysts lol. Players get relegated to bench on minutes restrictions all the time after coming back from injury. He's the best passer on this team (including

did you draft him with your first pick ?

LONZO BALL HAS ARRIVED !!!  All we need is better FG% but I don't mind (punting FG% anyways)

I listen to Dunk On Podcast everyday, they said Lonzo has fixed his jumpshot and he is able to do left shoulder turn around fadeaway where if he were using his old jumpshot he would have gotten blocked.  Does he pass the eye test now compare to earlier in the season?

6 hours ago, HLFReborn said:

LONZO BALL HAS ARRIVED !!!  All we need is better FG% but I don't mind (punting FG% anyways)

I listen to Dunk On Podcast everyday, they said Lonzo has fixed his jumpshot and he is able to do left shoulder turn around fadeaway where if he were using his old jumpshot he would have gotten blocked.  Does he pass the eye test now compare to earlier in the season?

He passed the eye test for me from Day 1.

That adjustment in his shot is everything. Seeing that ball going in gives him confidence. And that confidence opens up his game a lot more. Imo, we're only seeing 60% of Zo. He has underrated athelticism, I think he can finish stronger on those drives and go for dunks instead of floaters/layups.

6 minutes ago, HLFReborn said:

1/7 shooting so far with one 3pt 8 reb 9ast 3stl 5 TO.  I'm totally fine with this line lol I'm dumping FG% anyways... this is so delicious

Lol I was gonna say the same. I go to my homepage and see his line which is great but you can also stay there and watch his missed attempts add up lmao

• Haha 1

i wish he attacked the basket more, guys cant keep up with him plus he can always find that open guy...im okay with these kind of shooting nights, i dont care but he seriously needs to attack that rim 

55 minutes ago, L3onD said:

i wish he attacked the basket more, guys cant keep up with him plus he can always find that open guy...im okay with these kind of shooting nights, i dont care but he seriously needs to attack that rim 

no confidence at the line, he knows he is horrible there so he doesn't like to drive and get contact so he settles for bad shots hence the bad FG%. 

Just realize there are a lot of injuries on the Pels ~ What do you guys think when all of their INJ player comes back and how they will effect Lonzo "triple-double" Ball ?

I think Ingram, Zion helps Lonzo on his AST and FG%

Jrue will take away Lonzo's stats

However I told my friend who owns Jrue that Lonzo is the future Jrue is just an old vet ~

4 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Thats his ceiling. Hes never going to be an all star.

For a long duration/sample size, yup.

He can get hot during some weeks and post early round value. Equal likelihood of sucking for a few weeks and being outside the top-100.

1 hour ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Thats his ceiling. Hes never going to be an all star.

Top 80-100 his ceiling? How does that figure?

I think that's his floor. He's got legitimate top-20 upside. He contributes in every single counting stats and his %s should improve as he keeps working on his shot.

I remember people sleeping on a former #2 pick after a season and half... Brandon Ingram? Lonzo will be a stud for years to come.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, NoHablaIngles said:

Top 80-100 his ceiling? How does that figure?

I think that's his floor. He's got legitimate top-20 upside. He contributes in every single counting stats and his %s should improve as he keeps working on his shot.

I remember people sleeping on a former #2 pick after a season and half... Brandon Ingram? Lonzo will be a stud for years to come.

Ingram is showing it. Maybe lonzo will too consistently like ingram one day.  I mean im still expecting his jersey to hang from the rafters at staples center 20 years from now lol.

Edited by Johnnyapplebot