NBC Sports Edge Forums

PPR, 10 team, 4 or 5 keeper (forfeit 1st round pick if keeping 5). I pick 3rd overall

QB, 3WR, 2RB, TE, Flex, K, DST

My players are Bell, Thielen, Cooper, Henry, and Cooks. I've been told I can trade my 9th round pick (4/5 after keepers) for Kittle. I'm trying to trade 2for1 to whittle down my keepers to 4, but having Kittle with a 9th round pick seems too good to pass up. I'm trying to offload Henry to get down to 4 keepers, but then add Kittle as my 5th?

My picks I own are as follows:

Rounds 1 to 4 Keeper slots

5 - Keeper(3rd overall)

6 - 3rd pick

7 - 3rd pick

8 - 3rd, 10th picks

9 - 3rd pick

10 - 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th picks

11 - 3rd, 8th picks

12 - 2nd, 3rd picks

Edited by 2014olympicgold

I think you try to offload Henry but no matter what, get Kittle for your 9th.  Not sure why someone would do that (too many keepers?) but definitely take advantage of that before someone else does.

20 hours ago, 2014olympicgold said:

PPR, 10 team, 4 or 5 keeper (forfeit 1st round pick if keeping 5). I pick 3rd overall

QB, 3WR, 2RB, TE, Flex, K, DST

My players are Bell, Thielen, Cooper, Henry, and Cooks. I've been told I can trade my 9th round pick (4/5 after keepers) for Kittle. I'm trying to trade 2for1 to whittle down my keepers to 4, but having Kittle with a 9th round pick seems too good to pass up. I'm trying to offload Henry to get down to 4 keepers, but then add Kittle as my 5th?

My picks I own are as follows:

Rounds 1 to 4 Keeper slots

5 - Keeper(3rd overall)

6 - 3rd pick

7 - 3rd pick

8 - 3rd, 10th picks

9 - 3rd pick

10 - 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th picks

11 - 3rd, 8th picks

12 - 2nd, 3rd picks

Definitely get Kittle. To avoid losing a first the drop might have to be Cooper due to his foot injury. Keep an eye on that. Further Gallop looks like a WR 1 which would allow the Cowboys to not rush anything with Cooper.

Thank you with mine