NBC Sports Edge Forums

Yippee, Gallen has no control again so far.  Full count on Cain before he got a hit, then he walked Grandal on 5 pitches.  It's not like he's just missing either.  Hopefully he can get it together quickly, as he just threw a great fastball passed Yelich.

Edited by KilloWertz

Went back and watched his AB.  Didn't know it, but they said he's had a bad wrist for the last 2 weeks.  It comes and goes, but obviously it came with a fury tonight.  Ramirez swung and missed, and was in severe pain after the swing.  He was obviously taken out, but hopefully it's nothing serious.  Otherwise I give up.

1 hour ago, KilloWertz said:

Went back and watched his AB.  Didn't know it, but they said he's had a bad wrist for the last 2 weeks.  It comes and goes, but obviously it came with a fury tonight.  Ramirez swung and missed, and was in severe pain after the swing.  He was obviously taken out, but hopefully it's nothing serious.  Otherwise I give up.

Any update from the broadcast on Jo-Ram?

14 minutes ago, BigPapi44 said:

Any update from the broadcast on Jo-Ram?

I know this isn't going to help, but I stopped watching any baseball out of frustration after Gallen gave up the 2nd HR and it was clear another team wasn't going to score for my pitcher.  I'm going to wait until the game is over, then I'll check to see if they say anything on the postgame show though.