NBC Sports Edge Forums

Brian Hill 2019 Outlook

after being underwhelmed by ito Smith for the 20th time and watching devonte freeman accumulate injury after injury (especially the concussions which can cause an immediate retirement) I discovered Brian Hill. He is a guy who bounced around but because of his continuous work and drive, has found his way to being close to a full time gig. Here is a hype article: https://www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/2019/8/22/20800867/atlanta-falcons-brian-hill-running-back-backup-devonta-freeman-offense

and another

https://www.thefalcoholic.com/platform/amp/2019/8/23/20829364/brian-hill-falcons-breakout-candidate-2019-season

and he made this prestigious list

https://www.fantasypros.com/2019/08/7-players-who-could-be-2020-1st-round-fantasy-football-picks/

• Like 1
  • Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He plays in the same league as you. Doesn’t want you getting hill. 

He should focus on football more than tweeting. Maybe he would suck less. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, handyandy86 said:

His preseason numbers have been very underwhelming since the HOF game, and it would seem both Ollison and Smith have out-played him.  Is there something more to see here that I'm missing?

I don't think so I think the only appeal is if you missed out on Smith or Ollison this guy is likely free and could conceivably vault Smith and/or Ollison on the depth chart given none of them have lit the world on fire. Falcons offense projects to be one of the top in the league, Freeman has a worrisome injury history and there is no clear backup so depending on your league size Hill could be a solid stash. Idk anything about him as a player but the opportunity appears there for the taking.

• tonycpsu changed the title to Brian Hill 2019 Outlook
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Jags02 said:

So how many carries, etc, should we anticipate for Hill as their new #2 RB?

23 hours ago, devaster said:

Not enough to matter.

20 hours ago, disasterisk said:

It's posts like these that always get bumped during the fantasy playoffs where they are accompanied by lmao emojis.

and here we are. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
21 hours ago, disasterisk said:

It's posts like these that always get bumped during the fantasy playoffs where they are accompanied by lmao emojis.

Because I responded about his outlook as the #2? Before the injury he was a mediocre handcuff. He wasn't going to get much work while Freeman was healthy.