2019 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen this team on Twitter from this past week

I think I'm done with this ****. Overpaid for Chase via trade and dropped Drake in the process. Same guy that I got Chase from had picked up Drake as a FA. He just messaged me asking if I'm inter

Mods afraid to unlock that Boone thread. 

Posted Images

I'm venting on behalf of my opponent. I should have lost by 40+ easy. Thanks to dalvin's injury and year low duds from just about everyone outside Lamar Jackson, it comes down to Brees vs. Kamara to see who goes to the ship... I'm currently up by 11. Still have a serious love hate relationship with this bitch called fantasy football.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Stallion said:

In a league I'm in, I am the owner of a 12-2 team for the season and by far the highest scoring team in my league for the year.

In my semi, my opponent starts Drake and currently has 151 points (0.5 ppr, 2 WR 2 RB 1 Flex 1 QB 1 TE) and counting.

AMA

Same. Hurts huh?

• Like 1

Haven’t posted in here once all season, but I’d like to give a special f--- you to Devlin Hodges.

Had a nice point lead over my opponent before SNF, and then this prick just started feeding the Bills defense sacks and turnovers. I think he gave up about 4-6 fantasy points in the final 5 minutes of that game alone.

I still have a chance, but now I get to sweat it out for the entirety of this Monday night game, in which I’ll most likely end up losing my matchup in the 4th quarter

and people were actually calling him the Steelers quarterback of the future a week ago. Hope he’s a distant memory by the time 2020 gets here.

I can already feel a heart breaker loss coming and I’ll be spending time here tonight.

Also venting Conner, Slayton, and Anthony Miller put up nice games on my bench while I played Thielen and Laird. like drawing names from a hat. 

19 minutes ago, dsrich said:

I can already feel a heart breaker loss coming and I’ll be spending time here tonight.

Also venting Conner, Slayton, and Anthony Miller put up nice games on my bench while I played Thielen and Laird. like drawing names from a hat. 

I wrote yesterday in another thread, you really are better off drawing out of a hat. Both during the draft and in setting your lineup. 

Edited by Sonny_D
4 minutes ago, Sonny_D said:

I wrote yesterday in another thread, you really are better off drawing out of a hat. Both during the draft and in setting your lineup. 

100%. Unless everyone on your bench is injured or truly a handcuff, just guess randomly. Anyone who says otherwise isn’t being honest with themselves.

• Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, Lost2Fumble said:

The colts don’t deserve to play in the arena football league. Absolute garbage team just cost me a semifinal win with the best team I’ve ever assembled in any fantasy sport in the past decade. 

Who on the colts were you relying on? Im guessing Mack cause any other colt probably doesnt fit the criteria of best team anyones ever assembled. Even mack hasnt done well this year

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Who on the colts were you relying on? Im guessing Mack cause any other colt probably doesnt fit the criteria of best team anyones ever assembled. Even mack hasnt done well this year

No one in particular, just needed them to limit either Brees or Thomas to one less score. Had the best team in the league by over 200 points but went against Sanders, AJ Brown, Kelce, Brees, Thomas this week. My team played great too, lost by less than 5 points. Most painful fantasy loss I’ve ever had. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1