NBC Sports Edge Forums

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

6 minutes ago, yossarian said:

I don't know either. He had some great games end of last season. It seems he didn't progress the way everybody assumed he would and now Shanny has soured on him? That or it's just week 2 and he'll get his crap together and turn it around. 

I will say, as a Kittle owner in multiple leagues, I miss Nick Mullins. 

Injuries and lack of depth at wr last year, he wasn't good plain and simple

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen this team on Twitter from this past week

I think I'm done with this ****. Overpaid for Chase via trade and dropped Drake in the process. Same guy that I got Chase from had picked up Drake as a FA. He just messaged me asking if I'm inter

Mods afraid to unlock that Boone thread. 

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

Sighs, having a tough year..... Oh well looking forward to next year, I don't think I can make it out with these lineups..... I mean im scoring over 100 pts just barely smh

Im always facing people that score a ton of points lol 

Two years buddy, we just need to develop our players and bench them to avoid injury and we're good

Down 1.8, I would have won my game if the Eagles had kicked a field goal just now. Instead, they went for the TD, got it, then went for 2 and missed the conversion (with the call being overturned on replay, no less), making it less likely they'll try another field goal. That's exactly how my fantasy football life usually goes.

Edited by 99-percent-sure
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Proteus said:

If I miss the playoffs because of today . . . today . . . shall be known as DJax Groin Day

I came into tonight with a 0.6 point lead with just D-Jax to go and my opponent finished.  I would be right here with you if I needed just the 0.6.  Fantasy football is so cruel sometimes.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Yceman1234 said:

I came into tonight with a 0.6 point lead with just D-Jax to go and my opponent finished.  I would be right here with you if I needed just the 0.6.  Fantasy football is so cruel sometimes.

Pray for no stat corrections.

Now THAT would be cruel, fam.

3 minutes ago, nromn said:

Down huge and thought I had no chance going into tonight’s game. Had Ridley, Julio and Matt Ryan. Pulled it off and took the narrowest of leads on that last Julio TD, only to lose it with the Ryan kneel down. 

Yeah, that's the worst. Backup should be in there for that.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TTo34 said:

NE DST just put up 30+ on me.  Just checked my schedule and my opponent next week has the DAL DST, facing none other than MIA.  This should be inhumane.

giphy.gif

Good news is Dallas D is dog**** in fantasy.  Miami is a great matchup, but they ain't putting up 30+, or anywhere close to it.

I'm starting to hate Monday Night Football. Last week I had a comfortable lead but got done by 15mins of FF madness. This week I got screwed by the late game. Now I'm playing catchup tonight, with various Browns. Projection says a 10pt win for me despite facing a 33pt deficit right now. I can almost taste the agonizing defeat already.