NBC Sports Edge Forums

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

New owner in our league ended up autodrafting, he took 4 QBs (Mahomes, Rogers, Wilson, Mayfield), 3 TEs (Andrews, Hooper, Vance) and Ballage as his RB2 and only other RB outside of Cook on his team.  He's made a single claim all season long, and somehow is 4-1 in the league, and that's including this past week where he started Ballage on a bye 🤨.  Luck of the sked I suppose but infuriating nonetheless.

• Haha 6
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen this team on Twitter from this past week

I think I'm done with this ****. Overpaid for Chase via trade and dropped Drake in the process. Same guy that I got Chase from had picked up Drake as a FA. He just messaged me asking if I'm inter

Mods afraid to unlock that Boone thread. 

Posted Images

Traded away Aaron Jones and Adam Thielen before week 3 for Hopkins. They have a combined over 100+ pts since then whereas Hopkins hasnt even broke 20 pts total in 3 weeks. I literally can't have nice things. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
53 minutes ago, TheINC said:

New owner in our league ended up autodrafting, he took 4 QBs (Mahomes, Rogers, Wilson, Mayfield), 3 TEs (Andrews, Hooper, Vance) and Ballage as his RB2 and only other RB outside of Cook on his team.  He's made a single claim all season long, and somehow is 4-1 in the league, and that's including this past week where he started Ballage on a bye 🤨.  Luck of the sked I suppose but infuriating nonetheless.

Well, is it a 4QB league?  If so, he has a squad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
55 minutes ago, TheINC said:

Damn that is some shoddy autodrafting software

13 minutes ago, Novaray said:

Damn that is some shoddy autodrafting software

11 minutes ago, yossarian said:

that's what i was going to say. was Autodraft drunk at the draft?

It's on Yahoo and it threw everybody for a loop and messed up the draft for sure.  And as a result of his autodraft our league has a shortage of QBs and TEs (moreso than a reg 12 team league would).  The kicker is the fact that he's managed (minimally) his way to a 4-1 record...

OK I've had time to process. Not so much a Vent now, more a resigned shrug. I'm a Browns fan. I needed 16pts IIRC from Baker, Landry and Myles Garrett. Landry and Myles Garrett got me 15pts.

Uh huh.

Despite being 3-2 now this loss may well put me out of the playoffs - it was that crucial. Bad weeks coming.

12 team work league. 7/12 teams have 2 TEs, 8/12 have 2 QBs (one has 3) and 7/12 have two d/st. I ignored all 3 positions until the end of the draft and now I’m stuck with Rivers and Uncle Rico at QB and Eifert at TE. Offered the Kelce/Hooper (starts Mike Williams and Robby Anderson at wr) and Ertz/Waller (starts cooks and MVS) owners Allen Robinson for Hooper/Waller, one countered for Tyreek 1 for 1 and the other for Julio 1 for 1. So frustrating 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, ty5592 said:

12 team work league. 7/12 teams have 2 TEs, 8/12 have 2 QBs (one has 3) and 7/12 have two d/st. I ignored all 3 positions until the end of the draft and now I’m stuck with Rivers and Uncle Rico at QB and Eifert at TE. Offered the Kelce/Hooper (starts Mike Williams and Robby Anderson at wr) and Ertz/Waller (starts cooks and MVS) owners Allen Robinson for Hooper/Waller, one countered for Tyreek 1 for 1 and the other for Julio 1 for 1. So frustrating 

are you one of the Wilpons?

🤷‍♂️

17 hours ago, bhawks489 said:

Can anyone beat this all bust team?

Rounds

1. Odell

2. JuJu

3. Henry

4. Montgomery

5. S.Michel

6. OJ howard

picked up Big Ben as Qb and a bench of 

Penny, Henderson, Darwin, Metcalf, Herndon (picked him up thinking I’d have two good TEs, smh)

Wow. Now Herndon is out. This really is the worst draft of the season.

I don't get to watch many games due to timezone, glad I got to watch the game tonight.

Don't know what was more fun, watching the Pats D drop 30 pts on me, or watching Sony get 24 dreadful touches, ruin almost every drive and spoil Edelman and White's value.

Edited by JStyles